The Student Room Group

Is this weird? is she going to be offended?

I'm relatively inexperienced with girls so please be gentle wtih me.

I'm with a girl for a month now. Sex is very good but she's very quiet. Normally, I'm okay with that (never been with a loud girl) but she has the sexiest raspy voice and it drives me insane when I hear her talk. Like even when she's talking to me about boring stuff, sometimes I get a bit horny. But she's quiet as a mouse in bed and I want her to talk more to me because ... as I said, her voice is really sexy.

I'm afraid I will sound like a pervert (if I don't already) if I tell her how much her voice turns me on and how I'd love it if she were a little bit more vocal in bed (not too much!).

Have other guys had this? am I weird? will she think I'm weird or be turned off?

Thanks
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
I'm relatively inexperienced with girls so please be gentle wtih me.

I'm with a girl for a month now. Sex is very good but she's very quiet. Normally, I'm okay with that (never been with a loud girl) but she has the sexiest raspy voice and it drives me insane when I hear her talk. Like even when she's talking to me about boring stuff, sometimes I get a bit horny. But she's quiet as a mouse in bed and I want her to talk more to me because ... as I said, her voice is really sexy.

I'm afraid I will sound like a pervert (if I don't already) if I tell her how much her voice turns me on and how I'd love it if she were a little bit more vocal in bed (not too much!).

Have other guys had this? am I weird? will she think I'm weird or be turned off?

Thanks

Haha my man,
you should tell her jokingly and seriously at the same time that her voice is amazing and be like "it actually turns me on too", I'm sure she'd just laugh or blush and then you could jokingly say something like "I swear if you moaned or talked to me while we were doing the **** you would make me come soo quickly"

This is just my opinion by the way and remember don't be too serious.

Haha
Kolia :tongue:
(edited 7 years ago)
Some girls don't make noise in bed, some do.

Either that or you are doing it all wrong!!

EDIT:And make sure you tell her that you find her voice a turn on, she'll most probably like it.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 3
Be open with her and see what happens. Who knows she might find something about you that she finds sexy but is holding back on telling you :wink:
WHOA....dude! You should be a romance novelist, coz just reading your post got me a little eager, and now I want to hear her voice too
nah, just tell her

for all you know she's quite because she's self conscious of her voice or something...

she may say she doesn't like to be loud/talkative during sex which you may have to accept but she may be happy to oblige
I'd say mention it if it ever comes up in conversation, it might be a vague connection to the actual convo but it'd probably flow better then you just sitting her down and coming straight out with it, e.g. If she said she liked a singers voice gene she was listening to a song then take that as your time and mention it then, if you get me?
If you don't want to say it and this is a kind of relationship that looks like it's gonna last a little while then trust me, she'll probably be more vocal the more comfortable she gets with you. Just give her some time!:h:
Reply 7
Original post by Heatherjcs
I'd say mention it if it ever comes up in conversation, it might be a vague connection to the actual convo but it'd probably flow better then you just sitting her down and coming straight out with it, e.g. If she said she liked a singers voice gene she was listening to a song then take that as your time and mention it then, if you get me?
If you don't want to say it and this is a kind of relationship that looks like it's gonna last a little while then trust me, she'll probably be more vocal the more comfortable she gets with you. Just give her some time!:h:

Woah! I'm just a little apprehensive that's all. I like her so much, I don't want her to think I'm perverted.

I will tell her I like her voice and I want her to communicate more with me in bed. I assume that it would then be easier to let her know during ... the act that I'd prefer more dirty talk or at least more "instructions" from her.

My female friends all say that they'd love to know that their voices turns guys on. I hope she feels the same :O

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending