The Student Room Group

Too scared to buy a packet of condoms.

If my dad finds them he might give me a big rant.

Scroll to see replies

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Original post by 2016_GCSE

Its very scary business. Be wary
Reply 3
I think I won't use one. What's the worst that could happen...
Reply 4
Better safe than sorry
i don't see the point of them. who wants a plastic nob
if you're a girl: keep it in a box of tampons, he'll never look there
if you're a boy: hide it in something he never goes near, something like an empty box of flavoured tea he never drinks or something
Reply 7
Original post by NigletMan100
i don't see the point of them. who wants a plastic nob

Ummmmm.
Reply 8
Use a water balloon for that shi*t wee man

Posted from TSR Mobile
In the event that this isn't a troll thread...

Just order them online. Your parents should, if they have any respect for you, not open your mail. Typically the company will send out the order in very discrete packaging with no external advertising. If your parents happen to be posties, however, then this may not work since there are "tells" as to what you've bought... https://www.reddit.com/r/britishproblems/comments/2hi673/someone_sent_a_banana_through_the_royal_mail_and/
It's a post by a user called FJTW where he mentions the tells

Assuming this is genuine:

Go get some whenever you have a decent excuse. Nothing scary about buyig them, just go to boots or tesco and use the self service till- nobody has to see.
When you get home hide them somewhere nobody will look. Sanitary product box, box of sweets, old bag, piggy bank etc etc.
If your dad were to find out at least you are being safe and he isn't finding out about a pregnancy or STD. :smile:
Original post by BadboiQ
Use a water balloon for that shi*t wee man

Posted from TSR Mobile

You have first hand experience with that mate ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 12
Original post by RossB1702
You have first hand experience with that mate ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yh with ur mother

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Tetragon213
In the event that this isn't a troll thread...

Just order them online. Your parents should, if they have any respect for you, not open your mail. Typically the company will send out the order in very discrete packaging with no external advertising. If your parents happen to be posties, however, then this may not work since there are "tells" as to what you've bought... https://www.reddit.com/r/britishproblems/comments/2hi673/someone_sent_a_banana_through_the_royal_mail_and/
It's a post by a user called FJTW where he mentions the tells

Original post by Kindred
Assuming this is genuine:

Go get some whenever you have a decent excuse. Nothing scary about buyig them, just go to boots or tesco and use the self service till- nobody has to see.
When you get home hide them somewhere nobody will look. Sanitary product box, box of sweets, old bag, piggy bank etc etc.
If your dad were to find out at least you are being safe and he isn't finding out about a pregnancy or STD. :smile:

Do you guys ACTUALLY waste your money on condoms when you can get them from the clinic for like... free?
Original post by BadboiQ
Yh with ur mother

Posted from TSR Mobile

Fs that's bad banter mate.
Original post by sameehaiqbal
Do you guys ACTUALLY waste your money on condoms when you can get them from the clinic for like... free?

Yeah cos I have the money and aren't going to abuse a service designed to help peope who can't buy them. Also that way I get choice.
Good point though, you can get free condoms from a clinic if you need them.
Original post by Anonymous
Yeah cos I have the money and aren't going to abuse a service designed to help peope who can't buy them. Also that way I get choice.
Good point though, you can get free condoms from a clinic if you need them.

im sorry but youre hardly abusing, its a service for everybody not just poor people.

What's there to be scared off ?

Your mature enough to take responsibility for your sexual health and your getting laid. What does he expect you to do , get a girl pregnant and become a young father ?
Reply 18
Order them online, then hide them somewhere he'll never look. At the end of the day, if you're of consenting age, he has no say in what you do with your body. He should be glad you're being safe!
the risk of a slightly awkward conversation w/ your dad is far better than having kids at a young age cause u didn't use condoms. Besides your legally entitled to buy
them.

Quick Reply

Latest