The Student Room Group

What is she doing?

So this girl I like from work ignores me all week, doesn't apologise for standing me up earlier this week (Tuesday) now contacts me (Saturday). I posted on Snapchat earlier this week that I went out with another girl on her ticket, because why not? I am not exclusive to her. She stood me up and gave no excuses that she wasn't coming.

I post a selfie with a colleague on Facebook on Friday night with us having a really good time. At this point I've moved on from her a lot, as I thought she'd never contact me again. I post another selfie with the same girl on Snapchat in the morning, 2 hours later the girl I liked has seen it and likes one of my Instagram pictures.

I then post another selfie with this girl, she see's it straight away and messages me on whatsapp asking if I am working this Wednesday.

What gives?
look yeah your better then that and she seems like a ... and you seem like a nice guy also if you said that you've moved on from her then dont go back to her. you know what they say, there are plenty of fishes in the sea.
hope that helps x
Reply 2
Original post by unillama
look yeah your better then that and she seems like a ... and you seem like a nice guy also if you said that you've moved on from her then dont go back to her. you know what they say, there are plenty of fishes in the sea.
hope that helps x

Not that I moved on, there was nothing to move on from. The problem is I work with her and we work on the same areas, so the possibility of bumping into her is real. I've got to remain civil as I like my job, and I don't want rumours or bad things going around work about me and how that I am this kind of guy and not what.

She does seem like a douche, but I need to understand why she's doing this? I am not someone to mess people around or there feelings. Like you say plenty of fish in the sea, but me and this girl got on really well. So can't help but think why she's done this?
Original post by Anonymous
Not that I moved on, there was nothing to move on from. The problem is I work with her and we work on the same areas, so the possibility of bumping into her is real. I've got to remain civil as I like my job, and I don't want rumours or bad things going around work about me and how that I am this kind of guy and not what.

She does seem like a douche, but I need to understand why she's doing this? I am not someone to mess people around or there feelings. Like you say plenty of fish in the sea, but me and this girl got on really well. So can't help but think why she's done this?

personally i feel like she may be leading you on idk?
i mean if you like her then she may be playing hard to get, girls want to know how far you are willing to go on for them, and to what extent.
x

Isn't it the typical u got a gf now so that gf must see something in u thus she will too, she'll think there's probably something about u that's wanted
Original post by will'o'wisp
Isn't it the typical u got a gf now so that gf must see something in u thus she will too, she'll think there's probably something about u that's wanted

i didnt get anything you said there b x
i didnt get anything you said there b x

k let's go again

when you get a gf other girls will think you have something special about you, otherwise your gf wouldn't have picked you right? So there must be something there which is what the other girls want to find out proabbly
dude she's more interested now that she's seen you with someone else
don't go back to her she's definitely a douche in this sense
she's probably one of those people who wants what they can't have
Reply 8
hope that helps x

Are you an Asian girl? Probably Pakistani 16-18 years old, probably from W. Midlands or London
Original post by Petrifiedcat
dude she's more interested now that she's seen you with someone else
don't go back to her she's definitely a douche in this sense
she's probably one of those people who wants what they can't have

thats basically what i said put into harsh words. i mean be civil with her, hi hellos are fine but dont exceed unless you really like her and well if your willing to hurt yourself.
Original post by Results
Are you an Asian girl? Probably Pakistani 16-18 years old, probably from W. Midlands or London

why would you ask that?
and im indian just saying from midlands
k let's go again

when you get a gf other girls will think you have something special about you, otherwise your gf wouldn't have picked you right? So there must be something there which is what the other girls want to find out proabbly

ok i get you now.
but this is about one girl that he really likes but she is giving his wrong signals and he wants to know why?
thats basically what i said put into harsh words. i mean be civil with her, hi hellos are fine but dont exceed unless you really like her and well if your willing to hurt yourself.

Yeah i'm a bit harsh
Do be nice and civil I don't mean brush her off bluntly all the time :colondollar:
Original post by Petrifiedcat
Yeah i'm a bit harsh
Do be nice and civil I don't mean brush her off bluntly all the time :colondollar:

and i agree
ok i get you now.
but this is about one girl that he really likes but she is giving his wrong signals and he wants to know why?

oh i see, derp i dunno xD

ahha dw! but you got a point!

ahha ye i know what you mean!
ahha dw! but you got a point!

ahha ye i know what you mean!

woo i maybe onto something xD