The Student Room Group

Why is this bugging me so much :( can anyone relate to this?

There was this girl I liked I thought she would be the one, i introduced myself to her this one time and it was a short ok convo.

I tried a few more times to say hello when it was natural.

But i got the most negative impression that she did not want to talk to me, so yep I gave up. She just ignores my existence whenever i walk past or I am near.

Yet its so irritating, and I kinda still like her fml. Im trying but its too hard she is like my type ffs.
Reply 1
What was your first conversation about?
You thought she would be the one before you had even spoken to her for the first time? :eyebrow:
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
There was this girl I liked I thought she would be the one, i introduced myself to her this one time and it was a short ok convo.

But i got the most negative impression that she did not want to talk to me, so yep I gave up. She just ignores my existence whenever i walk past or I am near.

Yet its so irritating, and I kinda still like her fml. Im trying but its too hard she is like my type ffs.

How can you know someones the one without talking to her first O.o she either doesn't like you or she is playing hard to get.
Good luck.
Reply 4
Original post by zayn008
What was your first conversation about?

Me introducing myself, asking name, getting to knkw her
if you have mutual friends yu could ask if she likes someone else or smith like that.
good luck
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
You thought she would be the one before you had even spoken to her for the first time? :eyebrow:

She had a great pair
Reply 7
Me introducing myself, asking name, getting to knkw her

See, that never seems to work for me but I guess it helps me get comfortable. Now you have to go back and say something interesting/funny. Get her to talk to you and enjoy it, if you do it properly she'll say hello to you every time you walk in the room

How did you meet? She may be embarassed or freak out if she is shy or maybe she is plain rude :wink: don't worry too much :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending