The Student Room Group

I feel horrible

hey guys I hope you are all doing well 😊 okay so lately I have been feeling quite insecure and it has often lead to me not going out that much except in cases of where I just have to.Even when I am out and about for whatever reason I can't help but feel self councious.And I absolutely hate this feeling. I just want to be able to feel normal and not care what anyone thinks and I just want to be myself but that's just so hard for me. so my question is how can I overcome this? I'm also willing to pm you my picture to rate me if that's okay (to anyone who is interested). and I really want an honest opinion . if im ugly please just say it i would find a way to accept this and move on. i have a hijab on btw so you can just see my face). btw I'm an 19 year old girl x
Is this to do with self confidence? Maybe it's worth going to a doctor or speaking to members of your family/friends about this :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm sure you're beautiful.
There will always be people who you and others view as more attractive, but also those viewed as less attractive.
I know it's cliche and hard to accept, but you are as beautiful as you believe.
Have confidence in yourself, that's the most attractive thing
Just be you x
Reply 3
Original post by A-LJLB
I'm sure you're beautiful.
There will always be people who you and others view as more attractive, but also those viewed as less attractive.
I know it's cliche and hard to accept, but you are as beautiful as you believe.
Have confidence in yourself, that's the most attractive thing
Just be you x

aww thank you. That does make me feel a bit better 😊
Original post by Anonymous
aww thank you. That does make me feel a bit better 😊

If you ever need anyone to talk to, I'm here :h:
Reply 5
Original post by A-LJLB
If you ever need anyone to talk to, I'm here :h:

you're so nice thank you 😊😊
hey guys I hope you are all doing well 😊 okay so lately I have been feeling quite insecure and it has often lead to me not going out that much except in cases of where I just have to.Even when I am out and about for whatever reason I can't help but feel self councious.And I absolutely hate this feeling. I just want to be able to feel normal and not care what anyone thinks and I just want to be myself but that's just so hard for me. so my question is how can I overcome this? I'm also willing to pm you my picture to rate me if that's okay (to anyone who is interested). and I really want an honest opinion . if im ugly please just say it i would find a way to accept this and move on. i have a hijab on btw so you can just see my face). btw I'm an 19 year old girl x

Hey. PM me your photo and I will rate you and give you pointers and tips on my preference what I think you could do better. :smile: I can also send you a pic of me if you want too. :wink: Jk. :h:
Reply 7
i wana see as pic!! :smile:

Pm me I'd give you an honest opinion
Pm me I will rate it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm sure you're beautiful and have many wonderful qualities :smile:.

Send me a PM and I will help you.
i want a picture! fellow hijabi :smile:
Doonnnnnnnnnn'ttttttt feel like that!
I spent far too long feeling insecure and missed out on so much because of it, biggest regret ever!
Don't PM me the picture because after all, who gives a damn what you look like!!? Key to getting over it is to say a massive fcuk-you to everyone else and love yourself for who you are! I understand you wont feel like you could do that right now, but you will eventually :-)
PM me if you wanna chat about anything to do with this, and good luck!
Hun, I'm sure your lovely and being really hard on yourself. pm me a pic and I'll be honest, but im sure your pretty :smile: xx
Original post by fergijane88
Doonnnnnnnnnn'ttttttt feel like that!
I spent far too long feeling insecure and missed out on so much because of it, biggest regret ever!
Don't PM me the picture because after all, who gives a damn what you look like!!? Key to getting over it is to say a massive fcuk-you to everyone else and love yourself for who you are! I understand you wont feel like you could do that right now, but you will eventually :-)
PM me if you wanna chat about anything to do with this, and good luck!
thank you so much girl 😁 i really do appreciate your kind words xx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending