The Student Room Group

Do your parents actually love each other?

Scroll to see replies

Sometimes they have arguments/disagreements but then they get over and make up. But yes they do love each other. There are even times when we go shopping and i notice them holding hands which i think is kinda cute
yes :smile:
Reply 22
Original post by ChickenMadness
yes :smile:

Of course they do!

Original post by AshEntropy
Of course they do!

where did I come from if both my parents are men?

Miracles happen you know.
My dad loved my mum.
Reply 26

Mhm..
Were you adopted? Did you have a surrogate mother?
My parents aren't even married, my mum works abroad and came back for Christmas before leaving again. I tried to get all of us eating at the dinner table together but most days it was just awkward silence and I had to make conversation to get them to talk to each other. It is obvious they don't love each other as much as they used to because they always moan about each other behind their backs to me, and I feel like the only reason they're keeping in contact is because there's me and my brother. It's hard because I'm surrounded by friends who have parents celebrating 20th anniversaries, with wedding pictures dotted around their homes and them sharing a surname with both their mum and dad, whereas I have to experience this awkward situation that's hard to talk about, especially as some people find it weird that I'm an illegitimate child.
I hope so otherwise that is a dull existence just doing it for the kids!

Anyway we'll find out when we leave home
Original post by AshEntropy
No, they're divorced LOL

Were your gifs anything to do with it?
My parents are divorced but still basically love each other - just not in a romantic or "I want to see you every day of my life" way.
Reply 31
Original post by 999tigger
Were your gifs anything to do with it?

Nope :h:
Original post by anosmianAcrimony
My parents are divorced but still basically love each other - just not in a romantic or "I want to see you every day of my life" way.

Why did they divorce then?
Nope, mine were only together for two months before they fell pregnant with me and then broke up completely a few months after I was born. They haven't spoke or seen each other since.

Moved to family, friends and work

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 34
Never married, probably loved at some point, now pretty much distant as the nearest galaxy.
They do, very deeply! :smile: I'll be a very lucky and happy person if I end up in a relationship half as strong as theirs.
Divorcing, so nah
Reply 37
The trend is quite interesting.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 38
Noup. My mom's cheating my dad and she doesn't even come back home. She usually come home at 7 am and pretends to be sleeping on the couch. When she "wakes up" she's cooking, cleaning and etc because she thinks that's enough to do. She's done her job for that day. And then she disappears and, again comes home after 24 hours.
Beautiful.
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending