The Student Room Group

two boys keep making fun of me

There is a new teacher in school who is training but had started teaching us since Friday . The problem is she makes us sir with a boy girl arrangement and I have to sit with the most silliest boy in the class . I am really really quiet in class so this is probably why im bullied . I have to sit with this boy who messes around a lot in class and there is another boy on the other side of me. The problem is that I have to work with the boy next to me and so the other boy and him keen lauging and making fun of me and I don't say anything because I'm a quiet young lady and I don't cause trouble for anyone and they still bully me . All they do is laugh and laugh and everybody else sees it so it's like they also make fun of me m they say things to me and just plain laugh in front of me. He does it to other girls but he doesn't have to work with them so it doesn't affect them much. The problem is they keep making fun of me in front of everyone when we have to work with our partner(him) or have to discuss with your partner . I've tried ignoring them but they still do it after two years . I'm not going to tell the teacher because he isn't scared of any teachers as he makes fun of the teacher infront of their face ....... What do I do I'm drained out crying

Scroll to see replies

Sorry to hear about that, I'd suggest maybe speaking to a higher up like the head teacher or even the teacher to see if you can get moved. The teachers now adays just seem to not give a **** about anything other than their paycheck nowadays. If you have a close relationship with your parents maybe ask them to speak to the teacher. Some people are just like this and it's ****ed but hey nothing you can legally do when it feels like no one else gives a ****
Reply 2
Original post by randomgirl995
There is a new teacher in school who is training but had started teaching us since Friday . The problem is she makes us sir with a boy girl arrangement and I have to sit with the most silliest boy in the class . I am really really quiet in class so this is probably why im bullied . I have to sit with this boy who messes around a lot in class and there is another boy on the other side of me. The problem is that I have to work with the boy next to me and so the other boy and him keen lauging and making fun of me and I don't say anything because I'm a quiet young lady and I don't cause trouble for anyone and they still bully me . All they do is laugh and laugh and everybody else sees it so it's like they also make fun of me m they say things to me and just plain laugh in front of me. He does it to other girls but he doesn't have to work with them so it doesn't affect them much. The problem is they keep making fun of me in front of everyone when we have to work with our partner(him) or have to discuss with your partner . I've tried ignoring them but they still do it after two years . I'm not going to tell the teacher because he isn't scared of any teachers as he makes fun of the teacher infront of their face ....... What do I do I'm drained out crying

Violence is key. if you hurt him you're in a better spot. If he hurts you then no one will like him for hitting a girl.Thats the power of being a girl, use it
Original post by Casisalive
Sorry to hear about that, I'd suggest maybe speaking to a higher up like the head teacher or even the teacher to see if you can get moved. The teachers now adays just seem to not give a **** about anything other than their paycheck nowadays. If you have a close relationship with your parents maybe ask them to speak to the teacher. Some people are just like this and it's ****ed but hey nothing you can legally do when it feels like no one else gives a ****

I can tell the teacher but the boys won't stop because they not afraid of the teachers at all cause they always get into trouble anyways and they don't give a **** but the problem is o can adk to move but it is REALLY REALLY embarrassing to tell and confess about being bullied and I cant handle it like I will he crying ad soon as I start saying something and its really embarrassing to let someone know that people are making fun of you constantly
I can tell the teacher but the boys won't stop because they not afraid of the teachers at all cause they always get into trouble anyways and they don't give a **** but the problem is o can adk to move but it is REALLY REALLY embarrassing to tell and confess about being bullied and I cant handle it like I will he crying ad soon as I start saying something and its really embarrassing to let someone know that people are making fun of you constantly

Trust me what people think of you is never more important than your mental health. I know it's hard to tell someone but bullying can affect you in ways you won't realise until it seems like its too late. But you gotta tell someone that can do something, maybe indirectly like the teacher can say they are changing the seating plan just to mix things up and leave the 2 kids at the back alone. Kids nowadays have no understanding of respect but you shouldn't have to feel the way you do due to others actions, I know it's hard but speaking to someone is the best way
Original post by Casisalive
Trust me what people think of you is never more important than your mental health. I know it's hard to tell someone but bullying can affect you in ways you won't realise until it seems like its too late. But you gotta tell someone that can do something, maybe indirectly like the teacher can say they are changing the seating plan just to mix things up and leave the 2 kids at the back alone. Kids nowadays have no understanding of respect but you shouldn't have to feel the way you do due to others actions, I know it's hard but speaking to someone is the best way
okay so. Tell me what do I say to the teacher in a way that isn't embarrassing
Reply 6
discreetly take out your phone and start recording what they are saying to you.

once you have plenty of evidence take it to the head of year.

they'll definitely have to do something about it then....
Original post by ANM775
discreetly take out your phone and start recording what they are saying to you.

once you have plenty of evidence take it to the head of year.

they'll definitely have to do something about it then....

I cant do that tell me this though what can I say to the teacher so she will let me move places like"can I move some were else because ??
Reply 8
I cant do that tell me this though what can I say to the teacher so she will let me move places like"can I move some were else because ??

tell her you are feeling very depressed and hate coming to school now because each time you have to sit with those boys they are bullying you all the time and you want to move seats,

- make sure to use the actual words bullying and depressed

if she refuses to not let you move threaten to go to your head of year about it
Original post by ANM775
tell her you are feeling very depressed and hate coming to school now because each time you have to sit with those boys they are bullying you all the time and you want to move seats,

- make sure to use the actual words bullying and depressed

if she refuses to not let you move threaten to go to your head of year about it

I don't want it to sound serious let me just say something that sounds cool but also like I'm telling her to move me not asking
Reply 10
I don't want it to sound serious let me just say something that sounds cool but also like I'm telling her to move me not asking

well it is serious.

you've been tearing up over it.

If you try and play it cool and give a lame excuse she likely will not move you. Then if you try and confess the real reason why after that she probably won't believe you and just think you're making up lies to get her to move you.

tell her the full gravity of the situation is my advice. If not there's a lot of room for things to backfire on you....
Original post by ANM775
well it is serious.

you've been tearing up over it.

If you try and play it cool and give a lame excuse she likely will not move you. Then if you try and confess the real reason why after that she probably won't believe you and just think you're making up lies to get her to move you.

tell her the full gravity of the situation is my advice. If not there's a lot of room for things to backfire on you....
. basically If I say to her " plz could I move seats or could you talk to the boys because they keep making fun of me and they keep laughing at me and then one boy keeps saying things to me and I don't like it so could u do something
Reply 12
. basically If I say to her " plz could I move seats or could you talk to the boys because they keep making fun of me and they keep laughing at me and then one boy keeps saying things to me and I don't like it so could u do something

well it's on the right track I guess..

not sure it will work though if she gives them just a light telling off [which she may indeed do as she doesn't know the full gravity of the situation]

Just go to the head of department and explain you are cuaght in the middle and would like to be moved. the new teacher should spot what is happening and could maybe put the two children together. Uou could also tell your parent and they could complain you shouldnt have to suffer.

The only thing you can do on your own other than ignore is to tell the teacher or the teachers supervisor or the head. There might be a little bit of fuss, but it will die down. If they continue to bully you, then take it to the head.
Get your parents to make a complaint and speak to the head of department/year and ask to move class, and threaten to go to the local press/council/ofsted if nothing is done about it. That should work.

Can you not move somewhere else and refuse to sit next to those boys again? The teacher can tell you off all they want but they can't physically make you sit somewhere that you don't want to.
Original post by 999tigger
Just go to the head of department and explain you are cuaght in the middle and would like to be moved. the new teacher should spot what is happening and could maybe put the two children together. Uou could also tell your parent and they could complain you shouldnt have to suffer.

The only thing you can do on your own other than ignore is to tell the teacher or the teachers supervisor or the head. There might be a little bit of fuss, but it will die down. If they continue to bully you, then take it to the head.
. How do you yell your teacher the bullying if she really hates your guts and keeps ignoring you and doesn't pay attention to you
. How do you yell your teacher the bullying if she really hates your guts and keeps ignoring you and doesn't pay attention to you

You have quite a few of these threads.

1. Talk to childline 08001111
2. Print off your post here and take it to the head teacher or head of deapermenr, unless you are going to say they hate you as well, in which case give it to your parents or a teacher who you do like and doesnt hate you. It cant be all of them.
Original post by 999tigger
You have quite a few of these threads.

1. Talk to childline 08001111
2. Print off your post here and take it to the head teacher or head of deapermenr, unless you are going to say they hate you as well, in which case give it to your parents or a teacher who you do like and doesnt hate you. It cant be all of them.

worried about telling someone abour bullying as they are really mean and could come to ne and ask me " why did tell off me!!!" etc ams threaten me and them tell everyone that I snitched off them and then everybody will ask me what do I do !!!!!! I wanna tell the teacher but then all this will happen
Try telling the teacher that they're ‘distracting you from learning'. It doesn't sound like this teacher is that sympathetic, so this approach might work better, and also you wouldn't have to explain how upset you are about it?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending