The Student Room Group

she might tell off me for it

Basically I'm ignoring this girl yeah. Used to be friends wit And this other girl told mu actual friend nit to talk to the one that I'm ignoring yeah . So she stopped talking to her as well . The girl we both ignoring always makes assumptions so what if she goes to the head teacher and says I'm telling people not to be her friend because she might think that because I'm ignoring her too and when I was ignoring her my friend was talking to her and then she stopped after a while. I'll explain properly, basically I was ignoring this girl yeah and my friend was good friend with this girl and then someone told my friend to ignore her so she started ignoring her a while after I ignored her . When I first started ignoring her my friend was goof fiends with her but then she stopped so what if she think that I'm telling people to ignore her and tells the head teacher, I don't wana go to the teachers office
Reply 1
Even if she did, can she prove it? I don't think there's anything to be worried about, she would need evidence and it seems like so much effort for her to be bothered about.
Original post by UWS
Even if she did, can she prove it? I don't think there's anything to be worried about, she would need evidence and it seems like so much effort for her to be bothered about.

Teachers don't ask for poof ik because I've done ir before and plus the girl tell off everything
Original post by Glassapple
Your post was incredibly hard to read. Nobody cares who silly school girls talk to and don't talk to. Talk to her or don't talk to her; get over yourself, it doesn't matter either way. It's not like you're planning on beating her up.

She thinks that I'm telling people not to talk to her and people are stopping talking to her . Can she go to the teacher and tell them that I'm telling people not to talk to them
Original post by randomgirl995
She thinks that I'm telling people not to talk to her and people are stopping talking to her . Can she go to the teacher and tell them that I'm telling people not to talk to them

Yes she can tell a teacher; you can tell a teacher anything like what colour the sky is or what you had for breakfast. Nobody cares. The worst that will happen is the teacher will tell you to be a bit nicer, which you can just ignore. You're not going to get in trouble for not talking to someone, then them making up other stuff.
Yes she can tell a teacher; you can tell a teacher anything like what colour the sky is or what you had for breakfast. Nobody cares. The worst that will happen is the teacher will tell you to be a bit nicer, which you can just ignore. You're not going to get in trouble for not talking to someone, then them making up other stuff.

Well can I get into trouble if she tells the teacher if she says I'm telling people not to be her friend cause that's kind of bullying ain't it
Well can I get into trouble if she tells the teacher if she says I'm telling people not to be her friend cause that's kind of bullying ain't it

Her proof is where? If I tell someone you said whatever about me, so what and how do I prove it? Unless there's a handful of witnesses saying you're bullying this person and being unkind to them, nothing can happen. If she wants to make stuff up then let her, she's the one who's going to look bad when the truth comes out.

Honestly you should get on with your life, ignore her and if anything is said to a teacher, tell the truth and say you're minding your own business, which you will be doing anyway. It's things like this that turn into massive Snapchat and Facebook wars, don't let it. Do your own thing and ignore the idiots.
(edited 7 years ago)
Her proof is where? If I tell someone you said whatever about me, so what and how do I prove it? Unless there's a handful of witnesses saying you're bullying this person and being unkind to them, nothing can happen. If she wants to make stuff up then let her, she's the one who's going to look bad when the truth comes out.

Honestly you should get on with your life, ignore her and if anything is said to a teacher, tell the truth and say you're minding your own business, which you will be doing anyway. It's things like this that turn into massive Snapchat and Facebook wars, don't let it. Do your own thing and ignore the idiots.

Yeah but ik the teachers they don't adk for proof they just come and ask and I don't wanna be called to the office
Yeah but ik the teachers they don't adk for proof they just come and ask and I don't wanna be called to the office

Well we all have to do things we don't have to do. If they call you into the office then you won't like it, but just tell the truth and you'll be fine if you've got nothing to feel guilty about. People have to do things like go to work, study, exercise, shop, etc. that they don't want to do, but they grit their teeth, bare it and get on with it, with nothing bad happening. You'll be fine if you've done nothing wrong.
Well we all have to do things we don't have to do. If they call you into the office then you won't like it, but just tell the truth and you'll be fine if you've got nothing to feel guilty about. People have to do things like go to work, study, exercise, shop, etc. that they don't want to do, but they grit their teeth, bare it and get on with it, with nothing bad happening. You'll be fine if you've done nothing wrong.

but what if tjw teacher doesn't bully me
I know teachers at schools they don't ask for proof and plus what I she gonna say. Ir she does go to a teacher nobody ain't gonna believe her
Eh
Basically I'm ignoring this girl yeah. Used to be friends wit And this other girl told mu actual friend nit to talk to the one that I'm ignoring yeah . So she stopped talking to her as well . The girl we both ignoring always makes assumptions so what if she goes to the head teacher and says I'm telling people not to be her friend because she might think that because I'm ignoring her too and when I was ignoring her my friend was talking to her and then she stopped after a while. I'll explain properly, basically I was ignoring this girl yeah and my friend was good friend with this girl and then someone told my friend to ignore her so she started ignoring her a while after I ignored her . When I first started ignoring her my friend was goof fiends with her but then she stopped so what if she think that I'm telling people to ignore her and tells the head teacher, I don't wana go to the teachers office

Wtf is wrong with your english?!:s-smilie:
Original post by sunshine774
Wtf is wrong with your english?!:s-smilie:

OP spends a lot of time pondering all the what ifs of the future... check out OPs threads.

My advice to OP is to a)stop trolling b)don't care what people think. Do the right thing c)improve English. Please ask English teacher for help.
What do you mean don't care what people think
listen to me basically I am ignoring her and tjos other girl told one of my friends to ignore her so then she was ignoring her as well. She might think that I told my friend to ignore her s she might tell off m
Yes OP urgently needs an english teacher!!!:tongue:
Original post by Anonymous
What do you mean don't care what people think

OP spends a lot of time thinking but then this will happen, or this person will do this, this person will, then this person. .... etc
Flip it all. Do what's right. Forget people. Can't please all humans.

Now peace out. I do not wish to be quoted in this thread again, so forgiveness in advance for ignoring you if I am quoted from now onwards.
Original post by sunshine774
Yes OP urgently needs an english teacher!!!:tongue:

basically listen to me ill explain properly. I am ignoring this girl. Then another girl goes to my friend to ignore her as well. So we both ignoring her so that girl asked my friend " why u ignoring me " then mu friend ignored her. Because o was ignoring her first what of I told that girl not to be friends with her or to ignore her . She might go to the teacher and tell off me sayingim telling people not to be mu friend cause I saw her outside the counsellors office so what if the counsellor told her to see the head teacher. What it she thinks I told people not to be friends with her

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending