The Student Room Group

Going through a heartbreak but not allowing myself to cry

My boyfriend of a long time who I genuinely thought would be the one not to hurt me has told me he doesn't want to be anything anymore, I am hurting a lot inside but my body is not allowing me to cry, I rarely cry and express my emotions but this is weird. Has this happened to anyone?
Reply 1
it must be just me :lol:
Reply 2
He doesnt want you so why would you want someone or something that doesnt want you lol? Move on and stop crying over a guy theres more important things in life
Original post by Anonymous
My boyfriend of a long time who I genuinely thought would be the one not to hurt me has told me he doesn't want to be anything anymore, I am hurting a lot inside but my body is not allowing me to cry, I rarely cry and express my emotions but this is weird. Has this happened to anyone?

Cry if you want to dont cry if you dont or cant. You might cry later on down the line. perhaps you are in shock an just very sad at the moment.
People grieve in different ways so try not to let it bother you 😊 you may feel like crying later on or may not, it doesn't matter. Sending you hugs through this tough time

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending