The Student Room Group

Maintenance loan help

So I applied for student finance for my course and got that all sorted. However for the maintenance loan income evidence my parents pressed the wrong button and said they don't want to provide their income and that got submitted.

I then made them fill in the PFF2 form and sent that in the mail yesterday. I got a letter from SFE telling my application is confirmed and my maintenance is the lowest amount. Will they change this after receiving the form in the mail?
Original post by SGHD26716
So I applied for student finance for my course and got that all sorted. However for the maintenance loan income evidence my parents pressed the wrong button and said they don't want to provide their income and that got submitted.

I then made them fill in the PFF2 form and sent that in the mail yesterday. I got a letter from SFE telling my application is confirmed and my maintenance is the lowest amount. Will they change this after receiving the form in the mail?

Yes it should change later on
Reply 2
Original post by claireestelle
Yes it should change later on

So I'm guessing they'll send a new confirmation letter, as I may have to show this to my university.

Btw thanks for replying so quickly
Original post by SGHD26716
So I'm guessing they'll send a new confirmation letter, as I may have to show this to my university.

Btw thanks for replying so quickly

Yes they ll send new confirmation letter out to you
Reply 4
Original post by claireestelle
Yes they ll send new confirmation letter out to you

Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending