The Student Room Group

Applying for means testing loan without getting the loan

hi guys
basically ive already applied for tuition without maintenance loan because i didnt realise you needed it to apply for the uni bursary
so im applying for it now by downloading the 2 forms you need (the Applying for student finance based on household income form
and the PFF2) and sending it.
The thing is i dont know where im meant to specify i dont want the loan, and that im just doing it to get my household income submitted to my university,i dont see any tickbox asking what amount i want to borrow on the forms, i was wondering if you guys could help
Thanks
Hi there. In addition to these forms, we also need a Maintenance Loan request form, and on this you would put down '£0'. This means we can income assess the application, but won't award any of the Maintenance Loan. Unfortunately, this form isn't on our website, so you would need to contact us directly for us to send it. Thanks, Leah.
Reply 2
Original post by Leah SLC
Hi there. In addition to these forms, we also need a Maintenance Loan request form, and on this you would put down '£0'. This means we can income assess the application, but won't award any of the Maintenance Loan. Unfortunately, this form isn't on our website, so you would need to contact us directly for us to send it. Thanks, Leah.

Oh ok, do i do that by calling you? Is it being sent by post

thanks
Hi there,

If you already complete the Maintenance Loan request part of the initial form and already selected 0.00, then you do not need to complete the Maintenance Loan request form separately.

Thanks, Clare

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending