The Student Room Group

What are signs that you're attractive as a guy?

What are common signs that random girls have interest in you or they find you attractive? I'm a university student but I rarely go to clubs because of other commitments

Thanks

Scroll to see replies

they wanna shag you
Look at how attractive the girls you've dated in the past where
The mirror likes you
Reply 4
Original post by ChickenMadness
they wanna shag you

Yes. What are the signs that girls are sexually attracted
Reply 5
Original post by feministy
The mirror likes you

:toofunny:I'm done:toofunny::toofunny:
Reply 6
Original post by Anonymous
What are common signs that random girls have interest in you or they find you attractive? I'm a university student but I rarely go to clubs because of other commitments

Thanks

She'll keep looking at you and if the girl is confident enough she will approach you herself.
Reply 7
Original post by Asha_19
She'll keep looking at you and if the girl is confident enough she will approach you herself.

How much of a sure signs is eye contact implying atttaction? Will the girls smile at you or do girls get shy/intimidated to smile if they dont know you?
Reply 8
Original post by Asha_19

How much of a sure sign*
Reply 9
How much of a sure signs is eye contact implying atttaction? Will the girls smile at you or do girls get shy/intimidated to smile if they dont know you?

It really depends on the girl to be fair. Not all girls are confident. Some girls will smile, other will shy away. Some girls are insecure some girls are stuck up.
Original post by Asha_19
It really depends on the girl to be fair. Not all girls are confident. Some girls will smile, other will shy away. Some girls are insecure some girls are stuck up.

What would you do?
I'm not, therefore no signs. :biggrin:
What would you do?

I'm not a shy person. When I saw my boyfriend for the first time I kept looking at him and he approached me and from there we spoke.
Original post by Asha_19
I'm not a shy person. When I saw my boyfriend for the first time I kept looking at him and he approached me and from there we spoke.

Oh ok :smile: did either of you smile when you were checking each other out or did he get the msg from the repeated looks?
Oh ok :smile: did either of you smile when you were checking each other out or did he get the msg from the repeated looks?

Nope. it was just eye contact gazing deeply and then playing with my phone and eyes back on him When a relationship progresses the message is passed automatically.
Reply 15
Lots of matches on Tinder.

Thanks

If a girl(s) like you then they'll make more of an effort to be around you, within close proximity in the hope that you'll notice and approach them. Most girls won't approach you, there will be many who will be too shy to even do anything to show that they like you which is a real in in the ass if you ask me. Other than that they'll make an effort to talk to you, they'll definitely glance at you often and even giggle with their friends (lol) with something about you.

As a guy your going to have to do most of the work (as is the case in pretty much everything for guys). So work on your confidence it is and issue and go get them bishes. :wink2:
Reply 17
Girls will show their interest
We don't play hard to get when it comes to a hot guy, they will check him out or even go over to talk to him
Reply 18
When they literally tell you that you're attractive.. What else do you need to look for
Reply 19

Thanks

A sure sign has always been for me when I go to a club every single woman who looks at me cannot stop looking at me and start swaying gently.

Those women I have spoken to usually faint or just look at me with a gaping mouth, unable to speak.

It often happens with guys too but generally guys are able to actually mumble something if I speak to them.

Enjoy your clubbing and may the Force be with you...:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending