The Student Room Group

Friend getting jealous of me being able to go up to girls?

I hang out with 3 boys in college and i feel that one of them is getting slightly jealous. This is because he really wants to go up to a girl (for a few weeks) but is too scared. And i am able to do it as i have the confidence and am also a happy person in general. He keeps on saying **** trying to knock my confidence etc. Should i just go up to even more girls as a secret up yours to him or wat?
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 1
I think your friend is doing you a good favour, you should listen to him and stop going after girls.

Yes yes leave the girls to me can't be having more competition in the market. Shoo!
Reply 2
Try helping him out, but if he's still being a **** just ditch him and stick to your other friends. True friends don't get jealous.
p.s. XO till we overdose haha
Original post by CookieSusee
Try helping him out, but if he's still being a **** just ditch him and stick to your other friends. True friends don't get jealous.
p.s. XO till we overdose haha

Cant really ditch him as the others would pick him as they have known each other for longer. Its also kind of amusing as it's pretty sad and immature what he's doing, and he's a whole year older than me lmao. Ps: XO TWOD
You shouldn't stop going up to girls just because your friend can't. At the end of the day you're both separate people and if he can't accept that you can do these things, especially since you're not doing it to rub it in his face, then it's his problem
Original post by Rex Onocrotalus
You shouldn't stop going up to girls just because your friend can't. At the end of the day you're both separate people and if he can't accept that you can do these things, especially since you're not doing it to rub it in his face, then it's his problem

Hell yeah, this should be fun :biggrin:
Reply 6
Original post by Ryanthom100
Cant really ditch him as the others would pick him as they have known each other for longer. Its also kind of amusing as it's pretty sad and immature what he's doing, and he's a whole year older than me lmao. Ps: XO TWOD

Wow he's that sad. Help him out and see if he stops being jealous since he would have gotten what he wanted. If he's still talking **** after that, he's just a **** to be honest
Reply 7
Erm... She's single and available, he can't mark the girls he wants to ask out and expect them to be free until he's 'ready' to ask them out. It's a part of the dating game, go for it, he'll probably learn not to be so passive.
Wow he's that sad. Help him out and see if he stops being jealous since he would have gotten what he wanted. If he's still talking **** after that, he's just a **** to be honest

He's calm most days, but when he is a **** i rise up to it and be the better man. And now imma show him the balls he doesn't have by going up to girls.
Obviously next time he says something you should tell him to stop being a little ***** and approach the girl he's interested in himself. Maybe he'll actually act on your sound advice, and that would be good for both of you, but at the very least he should stop taking digs at you.
He's calm most days, but when he is a **** i rise up to it and be the better man. And now imma show him the balls he doesn't have by going up to girls.

Ahh good luck (though I don't think you need it haha)
I hang out with 3 boys in college and i feel that one of them is getting slightly jealous. This is because he really wants to go up to a girl (for a few weeks) but is too scared. And i am able to do it as i have the confidence and am also a happy person in general. He keeps on saying **** trying to knock my confidence etc. Should i just go up to even more girls as a secret up yours to him or wat?

Sounds like a good friend idea....
Ahh good luck (though I don't think you need it haha)

Oh believe me i do haha, i normally get shy when actually going up to them.
throw your friend in the deepened literally orchestrate a plan that makes him go up to the girl
Original post by longking
throw your friend in the deepened literally orchestrate a plan that makes him go up to the girl[/QUOI was thinking about this but this might make it awkward when he actually goes up to her.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending