The Student Room Group

Never had a boyfriend.

I'm sixteen, go to an all girls school and have never had a boyfriend. It's actually so sad..

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
I'm sixteen, go to an all girls school and have never had a boyfriend. It's actually so sad..

Same 16. Single as a Pringle and go to a girls school don't worry I'm sure you'll find someone one day I'm quite happy lol.
Reply 2

I was the same, don't worry you'll get one eventually x
Reply 3

Don't worry, I go to an all boys skl and haven't had a gf

just remember some of us guys are in your situation too
Boys that age are unattractive anyway so better to wait.

Given your age and circumstances, this is completely acceptable / understandable. Trust me when I say your time will come, most probably once you reach college.
You will get one once you get out of school. I've never had a girlfriend in real life, only online and I used to go to a mixed school but now I'm stuck in an all boys school, so yeah.
Reply 7
>16 years old
>depressed at being single

Oh please :rolleyes:
Nearly 18 and never had a boyfriend. Don't worry about it, there are plenty of people out there who are the same.
Reply 9

Girl, same im 16 and go to an all girls school and honestly, i can tell you that at this age its **** like its not worth it, better to wait till ur in uni/ maybe sixth form feel like the boys may have grown up by then

Original post by Sleepingbeautyx
Same 16. Single as a Pringle and go to a girls school don't worry I'm sure you'll find someone one day I'm quite happy lol.

im 19 and never had a gf
so pretty much..you just have to wait
dont rush it
plus you have other things to worry about than having a bf

Don't worry about it, you have to get lucky to find someone who won't waste your time at the age 16-18

Except me :smile:
16 isn't exactly very old is it. A lot of people don't get into relationships until university.
I'm not saying this is always the case but people who get into relationships during school tend to break because of moving schools or for example when people start university they want to break up so they can be free and single for university so it's not worth it you could argue

There's nothing wrong with being single :wink: just enjoy lifee
Original post by UWS
>16 years old
>depressed at being single

Oh please :rolleyes:

"le epic may may arrows xd"
You‘re not missing out on anything. I‘m 18 and I don‘t have a boyfriend, big deal.
I'm 17 and haven't had one shrug.
Reply 17
Don't swear. I will report this post if you do again.
Reply 18
Sorry, had to do it. I will resume my role of being scared of you guys again.
u have time.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending