The Student Room Group

Feeling like you hate most people?

Anyone ever get the feeling that you hate everyone. Especially sometimes other blokes (I am a bloke) old people' ugly people' fat people and chavs. Sometimes I go through this feeling then it kind of subsides.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
No
Original post by Anonymous
Anyone ever get the feeling that you hate everyone. Especially sometimes other blokes (I am a bloke) old people' ugly people' fat people and chavs. Sometimes I go through this feeling then it kind of subsides.

Nit really? Is there a causation for this feeling? I tend to feel annoyed at people when I use the Tube. Not hate though :tongue:
Yes.
Yes and I truly believe that anyone who doesn't feel this is either lying or has lived a completely sheltered life/isn't an adult yet.

The amount of complete idiots I have had to endure at work was enough to do it for me - you know the David Brent types. The amount of idiots who I contend with on my motorway commute each day who almost kill people with there dumb driving - my dashcam footage alone could make you detest humanity. And the amount of idiots I encounter in my local community who commit mindless acts of vandalism etc. That along with the fact that I've grown cynical about politics, seeing various governments come and go, and don't trust any of them and the fact that I seriously doubt most religions despite the fact I went to religious school etc.

I just feel like people all fall into various unattractive categories such as charlatans, criminals, perverts, morally redundant, emotionally stunted, manipulative etc etc. I literally cannot think of one person I have ever met/known who is purely kind - not even myself - we're all flawed - just a shame no one can admit it or sometimes, cannot see it in themselves.

Humanity acts in many evil ways and either ignores it or tries to justify it. At least you know where you are with animals.
Reply 5
It's called being a teenager.

Yes and I truly believe that anyone who doesn't feel this is either lying or has lived a completely sheltered life/isn't an adult yet.

The amount of complete idiots I have had to endure at work was enough to do it for me - you know the David Brent types. The amount of idiots who I contend with on my motorway commute each day who almost kill people with there dumb driving - my dashcam footage alone could make you detest humanity. And the amount of idiots I encounter in my local community who commit mindless acts of vandalism etc. That along with the fact that I've grown cynical about politics, seeing various governments come and go, and don't trust any of them and the fact that I seriously doubt most religions despite the fact I went to religious school etc.

I just feel like people all fall into various unattractive categories such as charlatans, criminals, perverts, morally redundant, emotionally stunted, manipulative etc etc. I literally cannot think of one person I have ever met/known who is purely kind - not even myself - we're all flawed - just a shame no one can admit it or sometimes, cannot see it in themselves.

Humanity acts in many evil ways and either ignores it or tries to justify it. At least you know where you are with animals.

And what would your flaw be?

Short tempered.. Easily annoyed?
hate takes too much energy
And what would your flaw be?

Short tempered.. Easily annoyed?

Contempt for sarcastic and facetious people, most probably. :smile:
Reply 9
I just hate this student in my year group that get ALL A*s while the rest of us barely get any As, that student got 77 out of 80 in the higher maths paper in the mocks, 77 OUT OF 80 CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT? I simply don't get it how people like her are so clever, I am never ever in my whole life going to get over 70 marks out of 80 in a GCSE higher maths paper no matter how hard I try.
I hate everyone except @butfirst_coffee :h:
Original post by Xopher_
I hate everyone except @butfirst_coffee :h:

I love you xxx
I swear its a sin to hate so I highlyyyyy dislike most people
yeah back when i was edgy i hated everyone
now idgaf
Original post by lmaooome
I swear its a sin to hate so I highlyyyyy dislike most people

except me
Original post by chanel_666
except me

except you and only you bby
Back then I was edgier, you know one of those 13 year old girls in Instagram (i swear this was everyone) who put on their bios 'I probably don't like you' without giving any sort of justification as to actually WHY I disliked this person, but I just did.

Nowadays I dislike people AND I give justification, but personally I see people's flaws more easily than I see their pros.
Well I don't care for people much but I don't actively hate them.
Yes, when I go outside.
I hate anyone and everyone but the people on here

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending