The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

i wish my dad liked me. I wish he would show me affection and hug me and tell me he likes me. I hate seeing other people in real life having such a good relationships with their dads where they clearly mean the whole world to their fathers. I think maybe if I do well in my GCSEs my dad will start liking me again like he used to when I was a kid. I'm crying while typing this I wish I knew what I did so wrong that he can't stand me anymore. I can't even hold a conversation with him and it just feels horribly tense and awkward around him.
Could of chosen a safe option to do a Computing A-level, and get an easy job in IT, with lots of headroom for increasing wages. But instead chose a level 2 guitar course which doesn't guarantee a sustainable wage at the end of it, however I'm doing it because it's my passion.
Original post by lmaooome
too much hate

Okay
Original post by Anonymous
yep this

when they get confronted, they feel 'hurt'

Omg exactly! They don't even think about how others feel and it ****ing pisses me off. Don't do something and not expect confrontation smh
Go down as Britains most twisted physcopath
too much hate

lol sounds like something you'd say.
Original post by JordLndr
lol sounds like something you'd say.

Yh bc i go around posting on anon whilst sounding butthurt

Why lie i know its rlly you boiiiiii
Yh bc i go around posting on anon whilst sounding butthurt

Why lie i know its rlly you boiiiiii

Haha as if
I started watching f1 again and the engines sound like complete **** compared to videos back from 2004
I have the same temper that runs in my family, I'm just better at controlling it
Original post by Xopher_
I started watching f1 again and the engines sound like complete **** compared to videos back from 2004

Next year they are adding halos, just to rub salt in the wound 🙃
Reply 70
Original post by Xopher_

i hope you make it though this :console:
Came here to laugh lmao not for the feels
I should be eating healthy and hitting the gym, instead I went to have chicken and chips after work :frown:.

Spoiler

I feel like I'm going nowhere in life, and I'm jealous of my friend who has a boyfriend and a better paying job than me :frown:
I started to workout and try and eat healthy because I want to be beautiful but I've let myself down for not working out for the whole month, I'm starting to think I don't deserve it and my mum is probably right I am fat :frown:
I want to finally have sex with someone this year but I don't want it to be meaningless
I hate my body
I am blessed individual with a lot of potential. Unfortunately I have so much internalised shame I feel too anxious when I even leave the house
Also **** you too Luke
I want to be able to love someone and be in a proper stable relationship with them but I'm unable to catch feelings for people like I used to. This has happened ever since I was utterly broken and betrayed by an ex who cast me away like it was nothing and repeatedly lied to me.

I've ruined multiple other relationships and deteriorated the (already fragile) mental health of those people because of my inability to have any feelings other than self preservation. I regret that I caused them harm, and I regret not being able to commit them as I know that it COULD have been a very good thing.

On one hand I wish I could go back and never make the mistake of entering into relationships with these people. On the other hand, ever mistake teaches me something. I'm ever more cautious about committing myself now.
I have a bunch of steroids in my house that I want to start using, but I'm too scared!

Latest

Trending

Trending