The Student Room Group

Universities have your exam results now....

This weekend universities will receive your exam results and will be processing your application and confirming your place ready for Thursday when Track opens at 8am.....

How are you feeling? :eek3:

We're here to help so if you have any questions, just let us know :heart:

If you see Clearing + Applications Advisor in red it means we've been trained by UCAS and there are plenty of members on TSR that can give you all the advice and support you need.

Our results day guide is here
(edited 6 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I feel sorry for A level people.

This is legit just adding even more stress onto them.

I hope all the A level candidates get amazing results. :smile:
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Quizlet
I feel sorry for A level people.

This is legit just adding even more stress onto them.

I hope all the A level candidates do amazing. :smile:

It is horribly stressful, I was so worried, I missed my grades, but luckily still got my place....

But ultimately, this is the best time to prepare so you can just do what you need to do on the day.

How was your A-level results?
Reply 3
Original post by She-Ra
It is horribly stressful, I was so worried and I didn't get my grades.

But ultimately, this is the best time to prepare so you can just relax on the day.

How was your A-level results?

I just finished my GCSE's :smile:, and I'll be getting my results on 24th of August.

I'll be able to answer that question in 2 years :wink:.
Original post by She-Ra
This weekend universities will receive your exam results and will be processing your application and confirming your place ready for Thursday when Track opens at 8am.....

How are you feeling? :eek3:

We're here to help so if you have any questions, just let us know :heart:

If you see Clearing + Applications Advisor in red it means we've been trained by UCAS and there are plenty of members on TSR that can give you all the advice and support you need.

Our results day guide is here

Whaat? Do they receive them today?
Original post by Quizlet
I just finished my GCSE's :smile:, and I'll be getting my results on 24th of August.

I'll be able to answer that question in 2 years :wink:.

How are you feeling? We're going to be doing a ton to support you guys on GCSE results too. Fingers crossed for you :h:
Massively good luck to all. Myself and others will be around all weekend to answer your questions and give advice :h: If you need anything, feel free to ask!
Reply 7
Original post by She-Ra
How are you feeling? We're going to be doing a ton to support you guys on GCSE results too. Fingers crossed for you :h:

Thank you :smile:.

I'm predicted 10 A* overall, of which 9, 9, 9 in English, English literature and Maths. Funny how I'm predicted a 9 in English, even though I get words jumbled around and have horrible spelling (dyslexia).

I'm hoping I can get mostly A*s, however I wouldn't mind a 7 in English.

I'm nervous and excited.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Boredom101
Whaat? Do they receive them today?

They'll receive them over the weekend and will process them internally. This needs to happen in order for track to be ready for you all on Thursday. :smile:

It's because they need to see who got in, decide who can get in if they just missed their offer grades and also pass people to their insurance choices. Mammoth task!
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Roving Fish
They'll receive them over the weekend and will process them internally. This needs to happen in order for track to be ready for you all on Thursday. :smile:

It's because they need to see who got in, decide who can get in if they just missed their offer grades and also pass people to their insurance choices. Mammoth task!

Oh goodness, that's incredibly nerve-wracking

It is :redface:

But does mean that everything should be ready on Track for 8am on Thursday :crossedf:
:puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke:

I hope you do well :smile:.
Good luck to all those receiving A Level and AS results on Thursday!

I'll be keeping an eye on this thread but please feel free to quote me if you have any questions.
Reply 14
Good luck guys! We'll all be here to support you!
Original post by Quizlet
I hope you do well :smile:.

Thank you!
Will our schools have gotten them already by now then?
Original post by pusha a
Will our schools have gotten them already by now then?

No, they will get them just in time for Results Day. They will be strictly embargoed until Thursday 17th August, so you won't be able to ask your schools or teachers for your grade. :smile:

I think this sums it up.
Original post by Blue_Cow

I think this sums it up.

Oh lol, my chest actually hurts due to me becoming highly anxious. I feel like I am about to get a heart attack any minute

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending