The Student Room Group

Girls, how unattractive is it for a man to be feminine?

I guess I’m what people call metrosexual. I use skin products, shave my facial hair, dye my hair brown sometimes, dress well, hate kickboxing and read poetry. Also, I’m quite slim and my voice isn’t very deep. I’m basically a little feminine.
But it’s not too extreme. I don’t wear make up, wear females clothes etc...
Is it a deal breaker? How unattractive do you find femininity in men?
Especially in appearance. I don’t think my character is very feminine. I’m not very emotional or sensitive. I tend to be as aggressive and protective as other men.
(edited 6 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

poetry DA FOOK?!
Thanks for the reply mate. I like how you always come to my help. You’re quite active on TSR
Original post by chewy suarez
poetry DA FOOK?!

“The shallow nature of your wit
Leaves me pining for more-
But woe to me!
This well is ever dry...“
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 4
I wouldn't mind that tbh :dontknow:
I'm similar! I use skin products, shave occasionally (more like trim but ah well), do my eyebrows, dress well (but not feminine), love boxing, and tons of other s***
But girls like a well groomed man, but there are boundaries...
After you pass them, the mandem would call you gay and girls find it unattractive
Ngl I have a little bit of a strong personality so if a guy is softer than me I just think to myself that he can't handle my personality.
How you have a feminine personality? :holmes:
Original post by TrotskyiteRebel
“The shallow nature of your wit
Leaves me pining for more-
But woe to me!
This well is ever dry...“

Guys that write poetry is cool.. Would love to have a man like that. Nothing wrong with mainting your skin, at least you dont die your hair ridicolous colours. And dressing well is always appreciated from both genders. There's plenty of other sports out there if kickboxing isn't something your into.
Running your hand through you hair is feminine now? I do that does that mean I have feminine qualities? :erm:
Damn sorry to say but those are clear signs of you growing a vagina, if you're good looking want to hook up after the transformation is complete? :wink:
that's not feminine
It is, unless you're using the most amazing skin product in the market.

Teige Hanley.
What? It's rather unisex behaviour...if anything I was trying to make you feel better but nvm. :closedeyes:.
Original post by mr T 999
Running your hand through you hair is feminine now? I do that does that mean I have feminine qualities? :erm:

Again I'm saying the same thing as someone else and burrito boy takes exclusively an issue with my post lol Ok. *knits*
Reply 15
Nothing you've said is excessively feminine, especially in this age.
Yeah I'm very feminine too.

Also I've grew up (almost exclusively) around women (family = mother and sister) so I get to see things from a female perspective a lot. I wonder if that rubs off on me?
* I grew up *
@Boss_Rhythm b answer
Masculine behaviour is equally as attractive (to me) as masculine physique.

Also, there is a spectrum. Some women even prefer less masculine men in general.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending