The Student Room Group

re-applied for finance

hi,

I re applied for my student finance at the start of September, however made changes to my course and the university which I will be studying at. there has since been no changes in the status of my application nor even the option to send a declaration form. how am I able to speed up this process as I have my rent to pay and tuition fees are due to be paid soon.

thanks
Original post by keirajones1
hi,

I re applied for my student finance at the start of September, however made changes to my course and the university which I will be studying at. there has since been no changes in the status of my application nor even the option to send a declaration form. how am I able to speed up this process as I have my rent to pay and tuition fees are due to be paid soon.

thanks

Hi keirajones1,

Can I ask you when and did you make the changes online or did you send the paper CO1 to update your course details ?

Also is it an undergraduate or postgraduate application and they have different processing timescales.

Thanks Rona
Reply 2
Hi, I believe i made the application around the first week into September, and I made it online, the date on the website says I submitted the application on the 16th March, so I am unable to provide you with a complete accurate date.

It is an undergraduate application I submitted

Thank you
Original post by keirajones1
Hi, I believe i made the application around the first week into September, and I made it online, the date on the website says I submitted the application on the 16th March, so I am unable to provide you with a complete accurate date.

It is an undergraduate application I submitted

Thank you

Online changes made to your course details are currently taking 21 working days to be approved, that's just over four weeks.

You can check the progress online.

Thanks Rona

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending