The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Haahhaha jameel my g
Original post by bluemadhatter
This isnt an internet forum problem, this is an LGBT problem. Its a potential trans issue where other people feel entitled to know things that have the power to actually get someone killed. I have a perfectly fine time in the real world actually but thanks for ur concern. I will continue to stand up for issues that are important whether it be in real life or on here.

Excuse me?:mute:

No, I am not planning on having my trans partner killed!
Original post by LondonsSweetBoy
Excuse me?:mute:

No, I am not planning on having my trans partner killed!

I said the information that someone is trans can cause extremely transphobic people to kill/hurt that person which is an all too common issue in todays society. Hence why someone would not want to reveal that sort of information and so you shouldnt be demanding it.
Original post by Londons SweetBoy
Yeah it might make her/he cry.:erm:

But for some reason I just need to know!!

The thought is just nagging me at the back of my head.

I need to find a way of asking her/he this question very subtlety:vroam: to the point that it comes across as a compliment and she/he completely disregards it was a subtle insult!

Have any ideas?:hmmmm:

See which bathroom she goes into
You have zero right to demand to know someone's sex you are working with, it has absolutely no bearing on his or her ability to do the work. All you are going to do is make that person feel victimised, ugly and uncomfortable.
Why are you getting so emotional about a stranger asking you if you're male or female?:mute:

As you said you're trans so they are probably just curious.

I get random strangers asking me what country I originate from practically all the time due to me being exotic looking and from the Mediterranean. It doesn't annoy me in the slightest. I don't get offended or find it intrusive and start moaning. Because I understand it's a natural part of the mind to be curious.

And this is a forum room if no-one made threads because it might upset or offend a certain group of people then this forum room would be vacant.

And I don't feel uncomfortable knowing she/he might be trans, I am uncomfortable not knowing if she/he might want to be adressed as male, female or trans.

She/he is not a complete stranger she/he is my partner we communicate so it's important she/he makes me aware of her chosen gender as to not cause any confusion on my part.:closedeyes:

I'm hardly emotional for saying you're obsessed and weird. Because you are. It is intrusive and rude to ask someone their gender, go by what they identify as you freak. Did I say you cant make the forum? I said it's weird as hell. You're OBSESSED. Get over it. I ****ING SAID THEY WERE CURIOUS. WHY are you trying to prove me wrong by repeating what I said? You're seriously terrible at comprehending and responding to arguments, I've never met anyone this bad lmao.
This isnt an internet forum problem, this is an LGBT problem. Its a potential trans issue where other people feel entitled to know things that have the power to actually get someone killed. I have a perfectly fine time in the real world actually but thanks for ur concern. I will continue to stand up for issues that are important whether it be in real life or on here.

what if i told u gender dysphoria is a serious medical condition that needs therapy not doctor approved mutilation
(edited 6 years ago)
You've got to be ****ing kidding me right now. You don't need to know anything. Why the **** would you feel uneasy and uncomfortable, you are clearly transphobic and need to stay the **** away from her. You must also be a troll so bye now.

Everyone was having a nice, civil discussion before you showed up.
Yes!

Exactly.:closedeyes:

dont worry about it dude, people are just obsessed with defending people who surgically alter their body. Why? i have no idea.
Original post by JoshDawg
what if i told u gender dysphoria is a serious medical condition that needs therapy not doctor approved mutilation

I love how this comment literally ended things. As someone who studies psychology I agree with this. But i guess the cosmetic surgeons steered society to where they would make more profit.
Original post by London,SweetBoy
Right, well I can't identify what she goes by, if I don't know what gender she chooses to go by, can I.

And yes. You're clearly getting excited and emotional about this.:rofl2:

And isn't ironic that you're trying to insult me, by calling me weird and freak when you're the trans here!:rofl2:

I am not obsessed I just like being around normal people who think normally and know what gender they choose to identify as, not some circus freak like yourself for example.:tongue:

Well now you’ve blown it
There’s no disputing now that you’re transphobic is there?
Original post by London,SweetBoy
Oh right, so insulting me is okay:indiff:, but soon as I dish it back, she/he is the victim here.

That seems fair doesn't it?

Disagreeing with you is not an insult
Calling someone weird, a freak and abnormal is
Everyone is entitled to their opinion on transgender issues. You can speak your opinion. You can’t insult an individual.
You should be able to reason your argument without resorting to insults
Original post by Emmaudofia14
Go for it.
Not your problem if she can't define herself.

Wait in what way can't she 'define herself'? she's not the one that's confused. she can't help having a 'masculine' body
Original post by lukauu
I'm hardly emotional for saying you're obsessed and weird. Because you are. It is intrusive and rude to ask someone their gender, go by what they identify as you freak. Did I say you cant make the forum? I said it's weird as hell. You're OBSESSED. Get over it. I ****ING SAID THEY WERE CURIOUS. WHY are you trying to prove me wrong by repeating what I said? You're seriously terrible at comprehending and responding to arguments, I've never met anyone this bad lmao.

Don't worry about them :hugs: There are a lot of trolls and ignorant people on this thread, best to just ignore what they say and don't let it get to you.

Latest

Trending

Trending