The Student Room Group

Predicted grades French Bac

Hi! I am a French student who is looking forward to applying to the UK for my undergrad studies. I have read that my teacher (or school) has to predict my grades for the French Baccalaureate. But do they have to predict my grade for each subject (there are 9) or only for most relevant subjects (my general average + math and physics/chemistry grade for example)?

Thanks
Original post by Student_18_
Hi! I am a French student who is looking forward to applying to the UK for my undergrad studies. I have read that my teacher (or school) has to predict my grades for the French Baccalaureate. But do they have to predict my grade for each subject (there are 9) or only for most relevant subjects (my general average + math and physics/chemistry grade for example)?

Thanks

That depends on two things

1) They'll only be able to make predictions for individual qualifications listed in your education section. If you list the french bacc as a single qualification they'll only be asked by UCAS for a single predicted grade (although they can write in more detail in your reference section).
2) Check with the universities you're interested in whether they're likely to make offers conditional on specific subject grades. If they are then it's worth making sure your reference includes predictions for those subjects.
Reply 2
Thanks a lot

Original post by PQ
That depends on two things

1) They'll only be able to make predictions for individual qualifications listed in your education section. If you list the french bacc as a single qualification they'll only be asked by UCAS for a single predicted grade (although they can write in more detail in your reference section).
2) Check with the universities you're interested in whether they're likely to make offers conditional on specific subject grades. If they are then it's worth making sure your reference includes predictions for those subjects.
Reply 3
Hi, how many teachers do you think we should contact? Is one enough?
Reply 4
Yes, one is enough. That specific teacher will generally contact teacher from other subjects to help predict your grade.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending