The Student Room Group

I'm an 19 year old male dating 45 year old woman AMA

Hey, so I had been single my whole life and joined Tinder as I was desperate. I finally was able to get a match after many hundreds of non matches, and it was a 45 year old female. At first I was going to leave it due to the age, but after speaking for over a week and getting on well, I thought I've got nothing to lose (other than my virginity), so decided to meet her. in addition to losing my V to her on the 2nd date, we have been dating for 2 months and very much in love. If anyone else is interested in dating a mature or just curious AMA

Scroll to see replies

:lolwut:
Reply 2
Fairplay to you, nothing wrong with dating someone older
1. Does she give you money?
1a (Only answer if response to question 1 was yes) Does she have a sister/friends of a similar mindset?
Reply 4
ew
How does it feel knowing that there really isn't much of a future in this relationship?
Is marriage even in your future scope or are you taking the "if it happens, it happens" approach?
Reply 6
Original post by alexschmalex
1. Does she give you money?
1a (Only answer if response to question 1 was yes) Does she have a sister/friends of a similar mindset?

No, but there are women out there who would probably pay you for your companionship, you should do a google search
Reply 7
Original post by JDieMstr
How does it feel knowing that there really isn't much of a future in this relationship?
Is marriage even in your future scope or are you taking the "if it happens, it happens" approach?

We only meet on weekends right now, and it's too early to bring up marriage, I'd like to think it could eventually lead to marriage but right now we are just enjoying each others company
dam she must be even more desperate
Original post by Anonymous
We only meet on weekends right now, and it's too early to bring up marriage, I'd like to think it could eventually lead to marriage but right now we are just enjoying each others company

Welp, kudos to you buddy. Enjoy the trip, no matter where it leads.
Original post by JDieMstr
Welp, kudos to you buddy. Enjoy the trip, no matter where it leads.

Thanks buddy
Original post by needledropp
How does it feel losing your virginity to a wrinkly p*ssy? Do you guys go to the doctors for check ups as a date? Do you call her granny as a sort of kink in bed?

is this factual information, or are you hypothesising that being 45 puts you in the wrinkly genital category? Also why would it be a risk factor in harbouring an STD?
:creep: :creep: :creep: :creep: (That's me walking out the thread)
Original post by needledropp
Yes, 45 is wrinkly genital category. Also no, because she's so old maybe she'd need to visit the doctors to check for cholesterol or other age related problems.

Listen mate, im not sure what you wanted out of this. Your relationship frankly makes the rest of us vomit a little.

Ok I agree it is somewhat taboo, and that's why I made the post as people are often interested in these things, but it's not disgusting there are far worse things like speaking about wrinkly vaginas and STD's, that's just plain vulgar, there are plenty of female on here who'd agree
I'm sorry but what the f*ck
bro just bag and tag, you're 19 she's 45, do the maths
she gonna be old and wrinkly when you're still young
don't you feel sad knowing you're one of her last options? that she's had sex with loads of people but you've only had sex with one?

by the time you're 25 (puberty is finally finished), she will be 51... dude, where do you see this relationship going?
Reply 17
Original post by StudyJosh
don't you feel sad knowing you're one of her last options? that she's had sex with loads of people but you've only had sex with one?

by the time you're 25 (puberty is finally finished), she will be 51... dude, where do you see this relationship going?

to be fair, it doesn't sound like she's his first option either if you read the OP.

he says he's been single his whole life, not getting any matches on tinder.... etc

yeah, a 45 year old woman is far from ideal, ...but it's probably better than his right hand. ...which is what he'd be using right now if he wasn't dating her............
19 about to be 20 dating a 44yr old as of two days ago. We’ve been dating for almost 5months. I disagree with most of your statements. In fact I disagree with most of my family: my family bashed my girl every chance they get. I defend her all the time. She always wants me to tell her what they say- and she is always disheartened by it. You know bub if you met her tinder it doesn’t really matter as long as you really do love her. Now I realize that your relationship could be over by now since I’m only seeing this now. But for me no! When you really feel love- you’ll know it. All of you, you will all know it once you find it.
Original post by Anonymous
19 about to be 20 dating a 44yr old as of two days ago. We’ve been dating for almost 5months. I disagree with most of your statements. In fact I disagree with most of my family: my family bashed my girl every chance they get. I defend her all the time. She always wants me to tell her what they say- and she is always disheartened by it. You know bub if you met her tinder it doesn’t really matter as long as you really do love her. Now I realize that your relationship could be over by now since I’m only seeing this now. But for me no! When you really feel love- you’ll know it. All of you, you will all know it once you find it.

That's great, guys dating older girls need to be more open to others, and those who look down on it it need to understand that age really is just a number (ensuring nothing illegal). I've dated girls 18 -22, and also girls 25-45, and to be honest age was never a reason that things went good or bad, it just depends on the person and how you connect. Guys the moral of this thread is don't judge couples on their age differences, and be open to more possibilities if you believe you have to be within +/- 4 years of the person you are

Latest

Trending

Trending