The Student Room Group

As a muslim do you ever wish you could just sleep around

honestly the only reason i'm still a virgin is because i have to be, but my hormones are running wild and i really want to start having sex but of course annoyingly i'm only allowed to do that until i get married. which i don't want. i'm not ready for marriage and honestly am not remotely attracted to asian men either. i want a couple of white lovers but don't want to marry them either. i'm so introverted and not a people person at all. i can barely handle friendships, don't want to get into a relationship either. i wish it was just permissible to sleep around, thats why i would even be ok with mu'tah marriages but even those are haram. argghh anyone else feel this way? its so annoying and frustrating

Scroll to see replies

girl you can be a virgin hoe
you can think about it but dont do it.
distract yourself from it
Reply 2
Original post by FloralLuxe

wheres the fun in that though :frown:
I'm a christian and I know how you feel exactly
Reply 4
someone who shares my pain :frown:
Reply 5
just do it... apologise afterwards :wink:
Original post by Anonymous
someone who shares my pain :frown:

It is quite frustrating when you're around so many cute guys who you would definitely bonk if you didn't have to save yourself for marriage
Reply 7
You should only regret the things you've done, not the things you haven't
Reply 8
right, its like the more I try to control it the more I notice cute guys, a lot of whom seem interested in me too.
Original post by Volibear
@orderofthelotus bets she's gonna show up here with some quality advice? :rofl:

You have an issue?
It's perfectly normal to be super-hormonal. It's just the understanding that there are certain boundaries for a greater reason and as a conscious Muslimah as you are, you just gotta have sabr (patience).

Insha'Allah things go well for ya.
Original post by Volibear
Believe it or not, the world doesn't revolve around you.

Thanks for the candid reminder dude.(!)
Original post by FloralLuxe

You don't become a "hoe" simply by thinking.

That's ridiculous.
right, its like the more I try to control it the more I notice cute guys, a lot of whom seem interested in me too.

It's a pain isn't it? I'm sure you'll find your husband some day though, it's better than sinning and losing it to someone who doesn't care about you or losing too soon before you're ready though
Reply 14
Halal on the streets...
Reply 15
honestly the only reason i'm still a virgin is because i have to be, but my hormones are running wild and i really want to start having sex but of course annoyingly i'm only allowed to do that until i get married. which i don't want. i'm not ready for marriage and honestly am not remotely attracted to asian men either. i want a couple of white lovers but don't want to marry them either. i'm so introverted and not a people person at all. i can barely handle friendships, don't want to get into a relationship either. i wish it was just permissible to sleep around, thats why i would even be ok with mu'tah marriages but even those are haram. argghh anyone else feel this way? its so annoying and frustrating

Why don't you quit Islam? Nothing should ever feel like its holding you back. Feel free to PM.
(edited 6 years ago)

It's not healthy to suppress anything that nature intended.

That's like me suppressing my hunger or suppressing myself from breathing, you just end up suffering more with time!
Don't worry Sis, I'm sure every guy and girl has these urges. Life is a test- I'm sure you're being rewarded at this very time for your patience. iA
as a muslim guy who tends to sleep around(not really proud of it ) , ill tell you this . the first couple of times i did it I felt good , the next couple of times I was like this isnt even special anymore , now only the chase excites me and the initial feeling lol. Now i understand why they say save yourself for marriage. its such a special moment and when its done meaninglessly , even if your attracted to someone , your idea and feel of sex will change. it becomes normal , not special. self pleasure should supress your feelings and remember , we get judged on our actions not our thoughts.
Original post by UWS
Halal on the streets...

...Haram in the sheets

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending