The Student Room Group

Finally found a girl

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Fasih123
Even with a large wallet, That guy is really ugly. That girl is hot and deserve better, someone like me

truss me the hottest girls always think they deserve riches above all else. and if hes ugly then it means he will be more likely to let her spend as much money as she wants, its always the ugly ones who are the most submissive. i am of course talking from experience here, being a sugarbaby. because i consider myself to be pretty attractive i only date ugly insecure rich guys who will provide me with a lavish lifestyle. yeah i can pull good looking guys easily but its money > everything else for most women realistically.
Reply 21
Original post by ANM775
:rofl:

Mumsnet?

what the hell is he doing posting there. LMAO........

He's been banned from pretty much every major forum on the internet so he had to resort to a forum for mothers :rofl:

Saw him ranting on a dogs forum recently too
http://www.thesleepingdogs.net/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=45536&start=390
Reply 22
Even with a large wallet, That guy is really ugly. That girl is hot and deserve better, someone like me

That's something straight out of MY TWISTED WORLD.........
Reply 23
even I am rich. Not everyone is able to go to UK for uni
Her boyfriend is ugly af. I think I can still attract her but how?

Are you seriously asking us for advice on how to hit on a woman from another country who has a boyfriend? Find someone single within driving distance and then get back to us.
Reply 25
Original post by UWS
He's been banned from pretty much every major forum on the internet so he had to resort to a forum for mothers :rofl:

Saw him ranting on a dogs forum recently too
http://www.thesleepingdogs.net/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=45536&start=390

He's practically Internet famous lol

how long till this guy get's his own WIKI....
Original post by Anonymous
truss me the hottest girls always think they deserve riches above all else. and if hes ugly then it means he will be more likely to let her spend as much money as she wants, its always the ugly ones who are the most submissive. i am of course talking from experience here, being a sugarbaby. because i consider myself to be pretty attractive i only date ugly insecure rich guys who will provide me with a lavish lifestyle. yeah i can pull good looking guys easily but its money > everything else for most women realistically.

Good looks fade, money lasts :yes:

LOL you've got another thing coming mate. IDK if you're trolling or what but if you think you're entitled to this girl then you're dead wrong. She's TAKEN. She has a boyfriend already. She's off the charts. Also, I'm not sure she'd even want to go out with someone as egotistical as you either....
Original post by gjd800
At least she isn't inflatable.

Or a glove/Pringles tube combo.

just not rich enough to go to university in pakistan though...?
Original post by Anonymous
just not rich enough to go to university in pakistan though...?

Education is cheaper in Pakistan
Reply 31
Original post by Notoriety
Or a glove/Pringles tube combo.

That's kind of inventive!

Omggg 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 yes we get it ur middle-class! Big wow.
Original post by gjd800
That's kind of inventive!

I might have the recipe, should you have need of it. Just remember to take the crisps out first.
Reply 34
I don't wanna date someone from here because most of the hot girls are already committed and their bfs resort to even killing and the second reason is that they are very egoistical and will block you e en if you send them request
@TheAlchemistress
Remind me who gave Fasih123 a computer and internet again?
This gives a whole new meaning to the word "desperate". Fasih, you can do better bro.
Reply 37
Original post by Notoriety
I might have the recipe, should you have need of it. Just remember to take the crisps out first.

I'll not rule it out, to be fair.
I don't wanna date someone from here because most of the hot girls are already committed and their bfs resort to even killing and the second reason is that they are very egoistical and will block you e en if you send them request

I know I would block anyone who asks me to be their boyfriend on the first day they add me on Facebook.
Reply 39
There's a reason why apps like Tinder don't work in Pakistan because girls here are too egoistical and I don't wanna risk my life over a girl

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending