The Student Room Group

Finally found a girl

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Fasih123
I don't wanna date someone from here because most of the hot girls are already committed and their bfs resort to even killing and the second reason is that they are very egoistical and will block you e en if you send them request

I’m hot but I ain’t committed because I’m too lazy to get off my a** to find someone. Only half serious on that, I just don’t know anyone lol. I’m so egotistical aren’t I hahaha 🙄
I’d like to date but I can’t find anyone. I’m so bloody lonely 😐
Even with a large wallet, That guy is really ugly. That girl is hot and deserve better, someone like me

what if she finds him better looking than you and it doesnt all matter on looks maybe she likes his personality and clearly shes happy with someone and TAKEN so she not gonna just leave her bf for you whenu dont know each other. go look for other single gals.
You're kinda of a creep using the word 'pursue'. Makes you sound like a predator.
go get a dog.
Reply 45
Original post by entertainmyfaith
go get a dog.

I was going to type isn't that illegal?, ..but you probably didn't mean it in that way did you
Original post by ANM775
I was going to type isn't that illegal?, ..but you probably didn't mean it in that way did you

nope, i didn't mean it in that way. walking a dog would probably make him forget about his ego temporarily.
Original post by getmeoffmyphone
@TheAlchemistress
Remind me who gave Fasih123 a computer and internet again?

I don't know it wasn't me.
Original post by TheAlchemistress
I don't know it wasn't me.

XD I would hope not
Reply 49

Oh same lol😤
Prsom
Why did everyone hate on this guy, just accept him for the laughs!

Scratch that, I’m good :wink: @jsk800
accepted my request on Messenger. the problem don't have much to talk about with her. she's from another country. already taken

Fasih, my mannnn. You're in thereeee send her dic and bals
I’m hot but I ain’t committed because I’m too lazy to get off my a** to find someone. Only half serious on that, I just don’t know anyone lol. I’m so egotistical aren’t I hahaha 🙄

Stop being lazy wamen
@thealchemistress
remind me who gave fasih123 a computer and internet again?

the 0.7% given to foreign aid
Reply 56
Original post by UWS
He's been banned from pretty much every major forum on the internet so he had to resort to a forum for mothers :rofl:

Saw him ranting on a dogs forum recently too
http://www.thesleepingdogs.net/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=45536&start=390

Sam..
It's been a while since I've heard from him xD

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending