The Student Room Group

I have a crush on GirlFelon

I think I have a crush on this girl and the girl in her avatar is so beautiful I think I have fallen in love with her.

Scroll to see replies

How about you go get laid you desperate virgin
i think you just fall in love with anything that has a vagina
Reply 3
Original post by Got Milk Exposed
How about you go get laid you desperate virgin

:ahee::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
Attention seekers everywhere. I won't be shocked if this is another attention seeking thread by Got Milk because he's been irrelevant since I came on this forum
Original post by Fasih123
Attention seekers everywhere. I won't be shocked if this is another attention seeking thread by Got Milk because he's been irrelevant since I came on this forum

You saying another user is an attention seeker, now I’ve heard it all.
Reply 6
Look who’s f***ing talking. The desperate paki with the molvi ass waistcoats

I'M DONE LMAOOOOOO :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
Reply 7

who r u?
Reply 8
Attachment not found
Reply 9
That's not creepy at all...
Got Milk hitting new heights of desperation. That guy should have his account deleted.
Reply 11
Got Milk hitting new heights of desperation. That guy should have his account deleted.

go away with ur molvi waistcoats u buy in the cornershops
Reply 12
So essentially you are crushing on the girl in the avatar who most likely isn't her.
Got Milk and Fasih having a showdown about attention seeking has made my day xD
Look who’s f***ing talking. The desperate paki with the molvi ass waistcoats

@Got Milk and @Fasih123 just get a room already >_>
@Fasih123 This is your post...
@Got Milk like you’re any better hypocrite xD
Reply 18
Original post by Anonymous
I think I have a crush on this girl and the girl in her avatar is so beautiful I think I have fallen in love with her.

Original post by UWS
So essentially you are crushing on the girl in the avatar who most likely isn't her.

I've noticed it too, If you've never seen what a user looks like and a user walks around with an attractive Avatar, .. after a while you just tend to think that the person is attractive.........., even if you know the Avatar isn't them........

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending