The Student Room Group

Age gaps

Scroll to see replies

Original post by getmeoffmyphone
Biggest pain in the backside too...

Weak, 1/10 for typing effort.
Original post by jsk800
No, I'm laughing.

Good. Because I’d sooner we were friends again than never talking. I miss the jokes g
Original post by Fasih123
Did you see my new thread?

Which?
How tf did Fasih end up in my thread o_o I didn’t invite him
Original post by Notoriety
People have been getting free handy Js? The **** was I when this was happening.

I know how to play Uno.
Original post by jsk800
Which?

You can ignore me, but it’s immature to do that. Why did you say we’re friends but then block me on whatsapp?
How tf did Fasih end up in my thread o_o I didn’t invite him

Trending ting
Original post by jsk800
I know how to play Uno.

To Notoriety, no, it’s not worth explaining though. Only J got one and nobody else is.
You can ignore me, but it’s immature to do that. Why did you say we’re friends but then block me on whatsapp?

I'm sorry, it's for the best x
Original post by jsk800
Trending ting

Thanks for making it trend, now tell me, can we be friends again?
Life of Pi
Goodbye and goodnight ladies and gentlemen.
Original post by Fasih123
Life of Pi

Tag me, will read in the morning.
Original post by jsk800
I'm sorry, it's for the best x

I still want to joke with you though. It’s kinda quiet without the jokes tbh
Original post by It's****ingWOODY
The French rule never lies.

Before anyone asks, your age /2 +7 = minimum age of the person you should be with.

That rule works fine with young people but there comes a certain age where it won't be applicable e.g a 60 year old with a 37 year old would be way too weird that's a 23 year gap :/
Original post by jsk800
I know how to play Uno.

What a brag.

I preferred it when the TSR kids were sweet and innocent. Where did me and your mum go wrong?
What a brag.

I preferred it when the TSR kids were sweet and innocent. Where did me and your mum go wrong?

xD he’s always going to brag about that handjob even when he’s at university, when I’m married, when he’s old he’ll go, “yeah getmeoffmyphone, but you still gave me a handjob” which is why I’m like, whatever xD
Original post by 27FT
That rule works fine with young people but there comes a certain age where it won't be applicable e.g a 60 year old with a 37 year old would be way too weird that's a 23 year gap :/

Nothing wrong with a 37 year old going out with a 60 year old if that's what they want to do.
xD he’s always going to brag about that handjob even when he’s at university, when I’m married, when he’s old he’ll go, “yeah getmeoffmyphone, but you still gave me a handjob” which is why I’m like, whatever xD

I think you both need to grow up, to be fair.
What a brag.

I wouldn't be too envious. Anyways, when you back from the store father?

But no, I'd rather brag about my academic achievements. Besides, if I was going to brag about any handjob, it wouldn't be this one.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending