The Student Room Group

Would you date a half Japanese girl?

Don't get me wrong, I love being half Japanese but I am just wonder if this is something that would make a guy think twice about dating me. Thank you :smile:
Reply 1
Bottom half preferably
Even if it was off putting, there isn't much you could do about it so just start embracing it. I have a lot of mixed asian friends and they get plenty of attention. Half Japanese sounds lovely
I don't think that's something which would put anybody off - and if it does then they're not someone you would want to be with anyway!
Reply 4
I don't see how that is off-putting. Obviously there will be many people who wouldn't be put off by your race.
Yes depending on the same reasons for anybody else irrespective of race
Original post by Anonymous
Don't get me wrong, I love being half Japanese but I am just wonder if this is something that would make a guy think twice about dating me. Thank you :smile:

i'm an indian girl, and honestly, the opposite happens for me. you'd think there'd be more people put off by it but most guys i know fetishize my ethnicity. its annoying though bc so many guys i talk to are like "omG i've always wanted to **** an exotic girl" but i'm just like no, its like they're attracted to the brown and not me lmao. but dw you shouldn't have any problems if you're wondering that no one will like you, it'll prob be the opposite
If you're hot you're hot. The race is irrelevant.
I think half-japanese girls are quite hot
race doesn't matter squat, it's just the features that come with it e.g. small nose is common among the Japanese and it is desired worldwide (especially for females).

From what I have heard and seen, more males are attracted to multiracial females, well including myself. So be happy and worry no more, you will find a suitable partner sooner rather than later.
There's like 3.5 billion guys kinda hard to estimate how each of us would react
Of course. Crossbreeding produces much more superior goods. Evolution loves mixing.
Original post by Chucke1992
Of course. Crossbreeding produces much more superior goods. Evolution loves mixing.

r u mixed?
r u mixed?

Who knows. Definitely not blonde haired and blue eyed european :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending