The Student Room Group

Girls,do u have physical attraction to men when you look at them or(read description)

Girls, do you have physical attraction to men when you look at them or is it the same as looking at a girl? I am interested?
Reply 1
I'm physically attracted to both men and women, so yeah it's the same.
With some guys, I see them and really fancy them and like the way they look, and I think “mmm i could do with a bit of that” 😂 other times, I don’t feel any attraction to them at all
In terms of instant/fast attraction Its only part of the attraction, if I like how a guy looks this isn't enough, its also about how a man comes across/his ways and personality. If i don't like how a guy looks then no amount of personality can make me instantly sexually attracted. However having said this there is longer term attraction i.e looks can grow on me over time and I can come to like someones looks and personality which I once didnt.

Now so far Ive only spoke about sexual attraction. Having said all of the above my brain tells me that life isnt perfect, I cant be picky and so in reality Id be willing to engage in a serious relatioship with a nice personality and half decent looks in the hope that Id grow attracted to him.

Does this make sense?
Reply 4
I thought you already asked this question?

Not being sassy I'm just experiencing Deja Vu and hoping I'm not crazy 😂😂
Reply 5
Original post by Elektra06
I thought you already asked this question?

Not being sassy I'm just experiencing Deja Vu and hoping I'm not crazy 😂😂

You must've hit your head somewhere. Hit your head again...
Reply 6
Just change the last two P's in your name to t's and you'll be correct 👌😂

Honestly though, Its because I thought I replied but never hit send so yeah I'm the idiot but trust me I don't need to bang my head anymore than I have in my life 😂
Reply 7
Original post by Elektra06
Just change the last two P's in your name to t's and you'll be correct 👌😂

Honestly though, Its because I thought I replied but never hit send so yeah I'm the idiot but trust me I don't need to bang my head anymore than I have in my life 😂

I am doing a social experiment and you are not going crazy.lol
(edited 5 years ago)
Girls, to most people including me, are perceived as far more physically aesthetic.
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 9
Original post by krissxkross
Girls, to most people including me, are perceived as far more physically aesthetic.

I am not talking about aesthetics. I am talking about physical/sexual attraction when first see someone on the street or bus or do you need to get to know the person in order for them to be physically attractive?
Original post by good boy19
I am not talking about aesthetics. I am talking about physical/sexual attraction when first see someone on the street or bus or do you need to get to know the person in order for them to be physically attractive?

There's plenty of men I've seen and thought they were attractive, and that heightens if they have a great personality. Then again, there's been instances where I only start liking a guy after having a proper conversation with them. It just depends really.
Yes, it's very possible. I notice guys sometimes the same as well put-together girls, noting that they're attractive, but I also notice them as being physically/sexually attractive unlike how I notice girls. Probs not just me though 😂
No
Original post by good boy19

Aesthetic implies attractiveness. Physical attractiveness is almost always on sight--you don't need to know someone to realise that they're conventionally beautiful, and without wanting to **** them; sexual attraction, however, could be a combination of both how attractive you find them physically/sexually and how inmate you are with them (i.e. how well you know them).

it's not exactly rocket science bruv, don't deep it too much
ye if theyre attractive, where as the not so attractive at first sight type of guys, well if theyve got a 10/10 personality then that makes them kindof attractive.
Original post by Anonymous
well put-together girls

What do girls mean by this? (Is it different from what boys would mean?)
Original post by Justvisited
What do girls mean by this? (Is it different from what boys would mean?)

To me, someone who's well-put-together is attractive looking, wearing fashionable or semi-fashionable clothing, well groomed, generally organised with an air of self respect. I don't know if that's different to what boys mean.
I think when I see a guy down the street and I think he's fit then I'll be like yes he is but then if he speaks to me and I don't like the way his personality shows through a convo I'm just like it's a Deffo no.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending