The Student Room Group

My dreams are becoming true!!

Hello everyone,
For the last couple of days I keep on remembering about 3 dreams per night, which is unusual as I never remember dreams. BUT, last night I dreamt about a person to whom I didn’t talk to for a long time, and this person was visiting our school. I also dreamt that I was attending a basketball match with one of my friends, where another friend of ours was playing.

AND today at school, I saw the person from my dream visiting our school (he is a graduate and had no reason to pass by).

MOREOVER, a friend of mine just asked me to attend a basketball match with her, so we can watch our friend (the one I dreamt about).

Both of my dreams became reality and I am very shocked and confused.

Did anyone else experience this?
How do you think this is possible?
dreams are just your unconcious mind manifesting itself. you might have seen a poster/ad saying that the grad was gonna be coming. you didnt pay attention to it, but you did glance at it. so it came back to you when your brain had some 'dowm' time
Original post by MMD7
Hello everyone,
For the last couple of days I keep on remembering about 3 dreams per night, which is unusual as I never remember dreams. BUT, last night I dreamt about a person to whom I didn’t talk to for a long time, and this person was visiting our school. I also dreamt that I was attending a basketball match with one of my friends, where another friend of ours was playing.

AND today at school, I saw the person from my dream visiting our school (he is a graduate and had no reason to pass by).

MOREOVER, a friend of mine just asked me to attend a basketball match with her, so we can watch our friend (the one I dreamt about).

Both of my dreams became reality and I am very shocked and confused.

Did anyone else experience this?
How do you think this is possible?

I have had similar experiences in the past
nothing supernatural about it. supernatural doesnt exist
Original post by singhaman

so you think :rolleyes:
Original post by Maths&physics
so you think :rolleyes:

going by your name, are you gonna give me some **** about quantum mechanics? just because we dont understand it doesnt mean its magic. 'god of holes' argument.
Reply 6

I don’t think it comes down to whether it exists or not, but rather if you believe in it or not. I personally believe in supernatural forces as I have had several premonitions during my life which turnt out to be true, unfortunately.
going by your name, are you gonna give me some **** about quantum mechanics? just because we dont understand it doesnt mean its magic. 'god of holes' argument.

no, that's not my argument.
Original post by MMD7
I don’t think it comes down to whether it exists or not, but rather if you believe in it or not. I personally believe in supernatural forces as I have had several premonitions during my life which turnt out to be true, unfortunately.

lol, yeah because objective truth is only dependent upon what i 'believe'. did you know that i believed in a giant teapot in orbit around mars. who cares if there isnt any proof of it, i said i believe it! you cant prove that it doesnt exist, therefore my argument is completely valid.

(cant prove a negative)
Reply 9
lol, yeah because objective truth is only dependent upon what i 'believe'. did you know that i believed in a giant teapot in orbit around mars. who cares if there isnt any proof of it, i said i believe it! you cant prove that it doesnt exist, therefore my argument is completely valid.

(cant prove a negative)

You’re argument is “supernatural doesn’t exist” based on no proof whatsoever, no development of the argument, and it is clearly a statement of opinion. This, my friend, completely overshadows any validity.
I had similar situations in the past, I think that it is a power of visualization. It works sometime.

Valeriia

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending