The Student Room Group

would you marry a non virgin Muslim

Yes iv done the deed before marriage. I feel guilty and kno what iv been doing is wrong. I just wanted to try it and see what it's like. But now I'm worried no Muslim man will marry me. I don't even kno whether to tell him in the future, should I keep it a secret? I'm 18 btw
Reply 1
everyone makes mistakes.. no man has a right to judge you.. the past is in the past... focus on the future.. yes it would be good to come clean with him b4 marriage.. but a real man wouldn't have a problem with that. as most men have done a lot more before marriage lol
I'm 21 from Qatar now in the uk
Would you even want to be with a guy who's that close minded and judgemental?

Some potential partners might have a problem with it and some wont.

If you've ever ridden a bike, gone horse riding, used a tampon or played a sports/exercised it's possible to break the hymen. So in truth your partner will never know if you have had sex before marriage.

Again if they'd care or judge you for it I'd recommend not marrying them.

https://www.nhs.uk/common-health-questions/sexual-health/does-a-woman-always-bleed-when-she-has-sex-for-the-first-time/
no
Reply 4
You could always marry a non-Muslim.
Reply 5
Original post by bishbashboi
no

Why?
Original post by JTfoxlove

If you've ever ridden a bike, gone horse riding, used a tampon or played a sports/exercised it's possible to break the hymen. So in truth your partner will never know if you have had sex before marriage.

https://www.nhs.uk/common-health-questions/sexual-health/does-a-woman-always-bleed-when-she-has-sex-for-the-first-time/

The best joke for today! 😂😂😂
Original post by Anonymous
Yes iv done the deed before marriage. I feel guilty and kno what iv been doing is wrong. I just wanted to try it and see what it's like. But now I'm worried no Muslim man will marry me. I don't even kno whether to tell him in the future, should I keep it a secret? I'm 18 btw

personally if i knew most likely no since i'm waiting till marriage , like i know lots of people do it with the intention theyll repent later and i dont agree with that mentality so it's not just about losing virginity. it kinda shows the person and i think i'd be imcompatible with a person that thinks like that... in a rare circumstance where a girl thought she was gonna marry a guy and only did it with the intention of marrying him i would still marry her.

but i do feel its hypocritical of the guys who do the deed before marriage to then want a chaste girl,

so yeah you can get married and you do have 2 options
1. in islam its not obligatory to disclose your sins even if you have to lie you're allowed to
2. you can tell them, and try build the relationship of trust however i will admit most guys will get bothered by it even the ones that haven't done the deed
of cource my wife is muslim :smile::frown::p:D

Quick Reply

Latest