The Student Room Group

Returning to work at Sainsbury's

I was off sick with salmonella infection is this in line with policu
yes called in and had doctor note salmonella infection so should stay off work according to BRC & NHS & FSA
Original post by Frank McCormick
yes called in and had doctor note salmonella infection so should stay off work according to BRC & NHS & FSA

also 2 & 1/2 weeks off
appealing the written warning given as FSA EHO BRC all say should not go to work but also counted another employee absence as mine I have copy of her file with mine given by supervisor, breach of data as this lists her medical history and medication she is on the supervisor said in front of union rep that if I get counselling for my anxiety it will help me do job better, she is the one of with anxiety not me Total disaster
thanks for that ,union rep meeting on Monday as lodged appeal. they cannot believe i was given medical information on another employee and told if i get counselling i will do my job better as i have been employed 5 years without late arriving, never had a disciplinary hearing and this is 1st time off with sickness in 2 year period. appealed to my area manager to take it outwith store.
thanks Frank

Quick Reply

Latest