The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ricardo314
Same. They told me all offers would be released before 12.29(the last working day of 2018). So all we can do is waiting... I am kinda desperate now

same here as guys are getting updates
Reply 81
Dec 31 is not a public holiday of Hong Kong so the last working day should be Dec 31 instead of Dec 29. Don't be desperate!
Good luck!!
Another day gone!
Anyone knows when do they release offer during the day? Morning? Afternoon? (for HKUST)
Anyone knows when do they release offer during the day? Morning? Afternoon? (for HKUST)

For me, it came around 3 p.m hong kong time.
Reply 85
me too with email at 3:02 yesterday (HK time) telling me to check the UST portal
Has anyone heard from CityU?
for me its around 11 am HK time

With each passing minutes, the hopes dwindle

I had written to them a around 4/5 days back. Got a second reply today which said early decisions are released by LATE DECEMBER . I guess late december had passed already. If they said by December 31 I would have retained hopes. I guess i need to now continue for regular decision applications to USA
Original post by amarmishra
I had written to them a around 4/5 days back. Got a second reply today which said early decisions are released by LATE DECEMBER . I guess late december had passed already. If they said by December 31 I would have retained hopes. I guess i need to now continue for regular decision applications to USA

I am afraid you may be right. I have to move on also.
anyone from malaysia who has gotten a hong kong uNI OFFER?
I am afraid you may be right. I have to move on also.

Any luck? I am so disappointed . Though I have given up yet I keep waiting . I was so sure that I would get an early offer. What a debacle
those who do not get invitations to interview before late dec who applied during the early round will be moved to the main round?
Original post by amarmishra
Any luck? I am so disappointed . Though I have given up yet I keep waiting . I was so sure that I would get an early offer. What a debacle

TOTALLY NO GOOD NEWS. Dec.31 is the last chance, but I have already given up hope.
TOTALLY NO GOOD NEWS. Dec.31 is the last chance, but I have already given up hope.

Hey, don't give up yet! If it's til Dec 31, it's till Dec 31. Keep waiting!
Anyone from Malaysia applying to HKU and already received offer ? Or when will they give out offer ?
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by SW190599
Anyone from Malaysia applying to HKU and already received offer ? Or when will they give out offer ?

Have you received an invitation to interview?
Original post by warmpancakes
Have you received an invitation to interview?

Yes, I received an interview invitation (individual) by the Faculty of Science for actuarial science. Do they invite all applicants for the interview session or just those who are in marginal cases ?
Original post by SW190599
Yes, I received an interview invitation (individual) by the Faculty of Science for actuarial science. Do they invite all applicants for the interview session or just those who are in marginal cases ?

I didn't receive any invitation for interview. Applying for department of science too.

Latest

Trending

Trending