The Student Room Group

My boyfriend ‘likes’ sexy photos of women on Instagram

I’ve noticed for a while now that my boyfriend is liking pictures of half naked girls on Instagram. These aren’t random celebrities, it’s people that he knows (and even some he used to go out with) I get easily jealous because of past relationships and being messed with a lot so I get a bit insecure about these things so I’m probably overreacting. Should I mention it to him?

Scroll to see replies

Jealously destroys relationships.
.Instagram envy is a very real thing nowadays. Perhaps your boyfriend thinks he can bag one of these women by liking their photographs? Seeing as though he is with you, it will no doubt work in his favour when they notice him.
Reply 3
Are you hotter than a mother girls like do you have nicer titties are nice your ass and if you do then **** them *****es but if not there to giving soon and you know what just keep it
Reply 4
Original post by Bea.m123
I’ve noticed for a while now that my boyfriend is liking pictures of half naked girls on Instagram. These aren’t random celebrities, it’s people that he knows (and even some he used to go out with) I get easily jealous because of past relationships and being messed with a lot so I get a bit insecure about these things so I’m probably overreacting. Should I mention it to him?

Are the girls at least hot I mean I’m just keeping it real sometimes guys like to look at half naked girls especially girls and small titties
break up bcos thats so wrong
Reply 6
If you can mention it to him and calmly discuss about it then yes.
Personally, I don't get whats so wrong about liking a friends photo on insta?
It is wrong. It's not about the "self esteem" of a girl either. Some girls might be jealous of the other girls appearance but I would just find it disrespectful, when you're in a relationship you shouldn't be thinking of other girls in that way.
ESPECIALLY girls you know personally, every time those girls see you they will know you liked a half naked picture of them, that's disgusting imo.
This recently happened to someone I know and she has no reason to be jealous of the girls because she's genuinely stunning BUT that doesn't mean it's okay.
Just a disclaimer, I believe both people in a relationship should act the same way so if you're liking those type of pictures of other guys that you know then you have no case against him.
Original post by DrMikeHuntHertz
Jealously destroys relationships.

So he shouldn't cause her to be jealous. These aren't random girls, she's not crazy, it's girls he knows irl.
People don’t actually look at the things they like on these sites. They see it’s by a person they know/like and hit that button.
Original post by Rainfall
break up bcos thats so wrong

100% agree.
Reply 12
Original post by Bea.m123

I would have felt exactly the same way. How about you start liking hot men yourself? So then it’s equal or just say something
Original post by Anonymous
Personally, I don't get whats so wrong about liking a friends photo on insta?

They're not ordinary pictures tho, maybe read the original post again.
Original post by _princessxox
It is wrong. It's not about the "self esteem" of a girl either. Some girls might be jealous of the other girls appearance but I would just find it disrespectful, when you're in a relationship you shouldn't be thinking of other girls in that way.
ESPECIALLY girls you know personally, every time those girls see you they will know you liked a half naked picture of them, that's disgusting imo.
This recently happened to someone I know and she has no reason to be jealous of the girls because she's genuinely stunning BUT that doesn't mean it's okay.
Just a disclaimer, I believe both people in a relationship should act the same way so if you're liking those type of pictures of other guys that you know then you have no case against him.

firstly, we don't know exactly how little clothing these girls are wearing but i take ur point it is disrespectful
secondly, if a girl is posting half naked pictures of themselves, they defo want the attention, but this doesn't mean ops bf should give them it
also props for being equal and fair with ur disclaimer!
Original post by Anonymous
firstly, we don't know exactly how little clothing these girls are wearing but i take ur point it is disrespectful
secondly, if a girl is posting half naked pictures of themselves, they defo want the attention, but this doesn't mean ops bf should give them it
also props for being equal and fair with ur disclaimer!

"Half naked" "sexy pictures" is enough to tell me he shouldn't be liking them.
Reply 16
Talk with him, tell him how you feel and ask him to stop. Don't do nothing, otherwise jealousy will grow into resentment, which is bad for everyone including yourself.
So he shouldn't cause her to be jealous. These aren't random girls, she's not crazy, it's girls he knows irl.

Sounds like you also share her sense of self entitlement.

Why is it disgusting if a girl you know ,who willingly posted a half naked picture, knows you liked it?
Doesn’t make sense
Original post by Sexybadman
Why is it disgusting if a girl you know ,who willingly posted a half naked picture, knows you liked it?
Doesn’t make sense

I cba to explain but I'll try. If a girl knows in her head that your man has been liking those type of pictures of her and they are then together, she thinks that he thinks she's hot etc. And if she's interested in him she'll flirt with him. I know bc I've been that girl (without knowing the guy is taken) and my friends have been in the same position too. it's my personal opinion but my relationship advice is usually solid so.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending