My boyfriend ‘likes’ sexy photos of women on Instagram Watch

Bea.m123
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I’ve noticed for a while now that my boyfriend is liking pictures of half naked girls on Instagram. These aren’t random celebrities, it’s people that he knows (and even some he used to go out with) I get easily jealous because of past relationships and being messed with a lot so I get a bit insecure about these things so I’m probably overreacting. Should I mention it to him?
DrMikeHuntHertz
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Jealously destroys relationships.
shameful_burrito
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Links to ig accounts?
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Angry Pelican
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
.Instagram envy is a very real thing nowadays. Perhaps your boyfriend thinks he can bag one of these women by liking their photographs? Seeing as though he is with you, it will no doubt work in his favour when they notice him.
Getlaid
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Are you hotter than a mother girls like do you have nicer titties are nice your ass and if you do then **** them *****es but if not there to giving soon and you know what just keep it
Getlaid
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Bea.m123)
I’ve noticed for a while now that my boyfriend is liking pictures of half naked girls on Instagram. These aren’t random celebrities, it’s people that he knows (and even some he used to go out with) I get easily jealous because of past relationships and being messed with a lot so I get a bit insecure about these things so I’m probably overreacting. Should I mention it to him?
Are the girls at least hot I mean I’m just keeping it real sometimes guys like to look at half naked girls especially girls and small titties
Rainfall
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
break up bcos thats so wrong
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Chioru'
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
If you can mention it to him and calmly discuss about it then yes.
blacksheep8
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Don't listen to anyone telling you this isn't a problem. It is a problem. A big problem. You should talk about this with him and if he refuses to change, break up with him.

Relationships are about caring for one another. If you tell him it makes you feel insecure and he doesn't care, that's not someone you want to be in a relationship with. Seriously. I can't even believe someone would do this. Finding other people attractive is one thing, liking all their pictures is completely a different story.

Good luck, *sending viral hug your way*
Anonymous #1
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by blacksheep8)
Don't listen to anyone telling you this isn't a problem. It is a problem. A big problem. You should talk about this with him and if he refuses to change, break up with him.

Relationships are about caring for one another. If you tell him it makes you feel insecure and he doesn't care, that's not someone you want to be in a relationship with. Seriously. I can't even believe someone would do this. Finding other people attractive is one thing, liking all their pictures is completely a different story.

Personally, I don't get whats so wrong about liking a friends photo on insta?
_princessxox
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
It is wrong. It's not about the "self esteem" of a girl either. Some girls might be jealous of the other girls appearance but I would just find it disrespectful, when you're in a relationship you shouldn't be thinking of other girls in that way.
ESPECIALLY girls you know personally, every time those girls see you they will know you liked a half naked picture of them, that's disgusting imo.
This recently happened to someone I know and she has no reason to be jealous of the girls because she's genuinely stunning BUT that doesn't mean it's okay.
Just a disclaimer, I believe both people in a relationship should act the same way so if you're liking those type of pictures of other guys that you know then you have no case against him.
_princessxox
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by DrMikeHuntHertz)
Jealously destroys relationships.
So he shouldn't cause her to be jealous. These aren't random girls, she's not crazy, it's girls he knows irl.
Andrew97
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
People don’t actually look at the things they like on these sites. They see it’s by a person they know/like and hit that button.
_princessxox
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by blacksheep8)

(Original post by Rainfall)
break up bcos thats so wrong
100% agree.
Jahana
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Bea.m123)
I would have felt exactly the same way. How about you start liking hot men yourself? So then it’s equal or just say something
_princessxox
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Personally, I don't get whats so wrong about liking a friends photo on insta?
They're not ordinary pictures tho, maybe read the original post again.
Anonymous #1
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by _princessxox)
It is wrong. It's not about the "self esteem" of a girl either. Some girls might be jealous of the other girls appearance but I would just find it disrespectful, when you're in a relationship you shouldn't be thinking of other girls in that way.
ESPECIALLY girls you know personally, every time those girls see you they will know you liked a half naked picture of them, that's disgusting imo.
This recently happened to someone I know and she has no reason to be jealous of the girls because she's genuinely stunning BUT that doesn't mean it's okay.
Just a disclaimer, I believe both people in a relationship should act the same way so if you're liking those type of pictures of other guys that you know then you have no case against him.
firstly, we don't know exactly how little clothing these girls are wearing but i take ur point it is disrespectful
secondly, if a girl is posting half naked pictures of themselves, they defo want the attention, but this doesn't mean ops bf should give them it
also props for being equal and fair with ur disclaimer!
_princessxox
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
firstly, we don't know exactly how little clothing these girls are wearing but i take ur point it is disrespectful
secondly, if a girl is posting half naked pictures of themselves, they defo want the attention, but this doesn't mean ops bf should give them it
also props for being equal and fair with ur disclaimer!
"Half naked" "sexy pictures" is enough to tell me he shouldn't be liking them.
blacksheep8
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Jahana)
I would have felt exactly the same way. How about you start liking hot men yourself? So then it’s equal or just say something
I wouldn't advise this. You don't need to stoop to their level. You need to stand by the fact that you're bigger and better than that, and you won't hurt someone else like they hurt you.

The best thing to do is to look after your own wellbeing.
BenK64
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Talk with him, tell him how you feel and ask him to stop. Don't do nothing, otherwise jealousy will grow into resentment, which is bad for everyone including yourself.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have a food intolerance or allergy?

Yes - a food intolerance (44)
12.12%
Yes - a food allergy (39)
10.74%
Yes - an autoimmune disorder (i.e coeliac, colitis) (11)
3.03%
Yes - I have an intolerance and allergy (9)
2.48%
No (260)
71.63%

Watched Threads