The Student Room Group

prom and crush situation .help.

a bit of a dilemma here ... so
long story short i told my crush i like her , she reacted fine she didn't like shut me down etc like I assume usually girls shut everyone down who tells them they like them unless i guess they are either too nice or they like them back and she said she was happily suprised as well. okay a couple of months passed down and now our school is organsing our prom and there are prom awards and everyone in the year can vote , one of the awards was 'couples that should have happeened...''
yeah you probably have guessed me and my crush are one of the nominees and thing is my crush is organising prom and she can see whoo voted for who , what i dont understand is why doesn't she just delete our name from the system like ngl i would have instantly like im ******** bricks now becuase now im re-thinking whether i should go o prom to avoid the awakrdness, and I feel that when i told her i liked her she told her friends as something to gossip about and now her friends are probably taking the p*** like idk , even today she would take a glimpse at me but then idk what game she is playing like she gives so many mixed messages , like right now i have no idea on what to do , should i go ?
be straight with her and tell her ligit what u have just wriiten
Reply 2
Original post by sxrxh125

like im literally idk how she will react if i said that to her , if anything she will show her bestfriend again and u sure thats a good idea ?
Reply 3

like im literally idk how she will react if i said that to her , if anything she will show her bestfriend again and u sure thats a good idea ? like I don't want to assume that she takes glimpses at me etc and like what would the outcome be if i told her?
as a girl we do tell our friends everything if we ike a boy and what they tell us and we have gc about boys and send scs so make sure u talk to her alone in confronting tone to make sue she acc gets the message but not too confronting
**SS
Reply 6
as a girl we do tell our friends everything if we ike a boy and what they tell us and we have gc about boys and send scs so make sure u talk to her alone in confronting tone to make sue she acc gets the message but not too confronting

honestly idk what to say to her becuase now i hardly talk to her in person ...great! but her friends wont stop looking at me , like literally no idea what to do in this situation , idk even know what exactly to text her
bmt dont text her make her feel guilty or regret and ignore her friends they prolly teasing her or tryna make u annoyed and its working
what yr u in tho
Reply 9
what yr u in tho

bmt dont text her make her feel guilty or regret and ignore her friends they prolly teasing her or tryna make u annoyed and its working

fair enough, but thing is she doesn't know that I know that we are on the couples thing for prom , so should i just say so and so told me and yeah ...literally how do i make that not confronting hahah
I'm sorry, but how the heck did that category even get approved in the first place?!

This is stupid advice, but just tallk to her bro. Set things straight because she clearly knows you like her now and there's just going to be more confusion if you leave it as it is.
crush culture by conan gray
look it up
lool i thought this was y10 and y 11 behaviour cause im in year 11 nah she prolly does know soleave her to find out it s what she gets and her friends prolly been stalking u if that makes sense so im pretty sure she knows&& just tell her about how ur pissed that u keep switching up moving mad literaaly catch her in the corridor and be like we need to talk
Original post by RazzzBerries
I'm sorry, but how the heck did that category even get approved in the first place?!

This is stupid advice, but just tallk to her bro. Set things straight because she clearly knows you like her now and there's just going to be more confusion if you leave it as it is.

so literally text her saying that u know that prom thing right baso just wanted to clarify something , its nothign like that is it , basically im confused again...ahhaha lol ..just want to make sure
Original post by Anonymous
so literally text her saying that u know that prom thing right baso just wanted to clarify something , its nothign like that is it , basically im confused again...ahhaha lol ..just want to make sure

Yeah, go for it!

There's no harm in having a conversation just asking her and even if it doesn't go to plan, it looks bad on her because you tried to make the situation better.

Good luck :biggrin:
Original post by RazzzBerries
Yeah, go for it!

There's no harm in having a conversation just asking her and even if it doesn't go to plan, it looks bad on her because you tried to make the situation better.

Good luck :biggrin:

yeah tbh its just gonna put me more at ease if anything ,
Don't text, she'll just screenshot and send to her friends which will make it more awkward at school. Don't be too confronting: this means have a Normal conversation with no hints of admiration. If she really likes you she'll realise your neutral feelings in the conversation and make a move or an indication first.
Original post by Anonymous
yeah tbh its just gonna put me more at ease if anything ,

Yup, it will :yep:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending