The Student Room Group

Do guys find it attractive when girls wear revealing clothes?

Do guys find it attractive when girls wear revealing clothes?

Scroll to see replies

Some think it's hot. Some think it looks trashy. You can't please everyone.
Well put it this way. Every guy is going to look at you thinking how can i get this girl in bed. They will look at you no doubt, even stare your skirt off but not respect you as a person.......that is first hand info from a guy.
Si.
Honestly girls really dont understand how mad a good looking body (women) makes a man. It drives you insane
Yeah, in a way that if we behaved like monkeys, that's all you'd need to do to be attractive.

Otherwise many have their own preferences and many find it a turn off
Reply 6
Depends on your intentions, yes young hormonal males will look, but if you are just wearing it for comfort then that will be the message they get, and it'll just be like okay. If you want people to look, your body language will attract more attention. But yeah guys will look, it's just what males do. But something that's meant to be revealing is also meant to be attractive...no matter your personal intentions as it's just the way it is.
The women who look good in revealing clothes are rare, so I would not be unhappy if more women covered up. Or if we had a better clothes retailing offering in this country, instead of cheap and nasty clothing.
Reply 8
Original post by Passwordisyou
Honestly girls really dont understand how mad a good looking body (women) makes a man. It drives you insane

Fair do's, yeah the male sexual desire is a very strong one indeedie, but one that must be controlled and saved for that special someone :h:.
Controlled off course 😉
Original post by Max1989
Fair do's, yeah the male sexual desire is a very strong one indeedie, but one that must be controlled and saved for that special someone :h:.
Well I would have to disagree with the user Passwordisyou, as I personally have standards. If some men only think of "can I get this b*tch on my d*ck" whenever they interact with any woman, then that's just desperate and sad. Most men don't think like this at all. I wonder if Passwordisyou is just a female trying to make men look bad in order to push some sort of narrative?

For myself, I think "revealing" clothing, as in jean shorts and a top can be nice in the warmer months. This clothing is appropriate in certain occasions, and can look very feminine. However, revealing clothing is only attractive if the person wearing them has a nice enough body. I do think the way some people dress isn't doing them any favours at all.

A girl who looks like they have put effort into their outfit, and who actually looks well put together stylistically, is more attractive than some obese girl wearing a crop top and some nasty looking shorts. Buying nice, classy clothing, is the way.
Reply 11
Only if they are attractive.
Original post by randomsheep11
Well I would have to disagree with the user Passwordisyou, as I personally have standards. If some men only think of "can I get this b*tch on my d*ck" whenever they interact with any woman, then that's just desperate and sad. Most men don't think like this at all. I wonder if Passwordisyou is just a female trying to make men look bad in order to push some sort of narrative?

For myself, I think "revealing" clothing, as in jean shorts and a top can be nice in the warmer months. This clothing is appropriate in certain occasions, and can look very feminine. However, revealing clothing is only attractive if the person wearing them has a nice enough body. I do think the way some people dress isn't doing them any favours at all.

A girl who looks like they have put effort into their outfit, and who actually looks well put together stylistically, is more attractive than some obese girl wearing a crop top and some nasty looking shorts. Buying nice, classy clothing, is the way.

Yeah, it is very much subjective on what you find attractive in terms of human, the clothing just adds to the emphasis on the attraction, and I believe that user was joking but hey ho, people are allowed opinions.
I kind of knew someone was going to take it like this. Let me explain. Me personally i do not just interact with women to get them in bed that is animal like.

But we cannot escape the facts she did not say 'beautiful' clothing she said REVEALING clothing. There is a big difference. A girl can look stunning without being revealing one might say. I am a man but lets get it clear from now im not telling a women how to dress because we know where that road leads.

Lastly i work on a construction site. And the majority of the workforce there are males. So if you just come for one day you will hear plenty enough of " i saw a stunning bird on the tube in morning i wish i could just....
Original post by randomsheep11

Again I am not a prime minister for the male population its just a discussion.
Reply 15
I understand the first part of your reply but for you to say that obese or ‘fat’ people shouldn’t be allowed to wear revealing clothes is so wrong. People can wear what the hell they want! Although it might not be an attractive look for you it very well might be for others. To say that only women with a nice body can wear shorts and a crop top is unfair

ohhh god i feel sick.....
They probably find it attractive for a casual thing

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending