The Student Room Group

UCAS deadline

Hi guys.

Where can I find the deadline for accepting an offer?

Thanks for the help.
The UCAS deadline for accepting all offers are for 1st May (which is tommorow!). you should have had a reminder email for UCAS and it does say it when you log onto you UCAS track. :smile:
However the deadline is later if you haven't received reply from all your applications yet (6th June or 20th June depending on when you do get replies). Login to UCAS and it should tell you how long you have when you click on the button to reply to your offers.
Reply 3
I have login to UCAS and I have 3 offers.
I'm confused because basically on UCAS track up on the right is written deadline by 6th of June, by I received some email from universities that deadline is 1st of May.
Did you apply to more than 3 universities? If so then the deadline is 6th June as you don't have replies from all your applications yet. Emails from universities were probably general emails to remind you of the usual deadline.
Original post by WiSi
I have login to UCAS and I have 3 offers.
I'm confused because basically on UCAS track up on the right is written deadline by 6th of June, by I received some email from universities that deadline is 1st of May.
Reply 5
Original post by ToffeeJoy
Did you apply to more than 3 universities? If so then the deadline is 6th June as you don't have replies from all your applications yet. Emails from universities were probably general emails to remind you of the usual deadline.

I applied for 5 universities and I got 3 offers, the other 2 rejected me.
Reply 6
for unconditional offers its tomorrow
Reply 7
Original post by Iouisa
for unconditional offers its tomorrow

Mine are conditional
Original post by WiSi
I applied for 5 universities an0d I got 3 offers, the other 2 rejected me.

Then your deadline to reply should be tomorrow (1st May), as you have received a response from every university you applied to.
Reply 9
Original post by Isinglass
Then your deadline to reply should be tomorrow (1st May), as you have received a response from every university you applied to.

This is what I have on UCAS track.
Original post by WiSi
This is what I have on UCAS track.

<sound of penny dropping in the recesses of the Isinglass brain>

Have you received some of the responses since March 31st? The May 1st deadline applies if you received them all before that date...
Your deadline is whatever it says on Track.

Please ignore everyone on this thread and your universities trying to be helpful but confusing things.

There is A deadline tomorrow but not for everyone. If Track says your deadline is June then that’s your deadline.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending