The Student Room Group

No guy has ever made me c**

Scroll to see replies

Ive been with a girl that I couldn't make *** no matter how hard I tried, and been with one who cums easy as pie, and one who can't *** just from sex (clit needs stimulation). People are different.
Did you ever feel insecure about not making one of them c**?
Original post by Anonymous
Ive been with a girl that I couldn't make *** no matter how hard I tried, and been with one who cums easy as pie, and one who can't *** just from sex (clit needs stimulation). People are different.
what do girls actually get out of sex? if rubbing the clit is equivalent to a guy masturbating, then what do penises do? it's made even worse by the fact that penises can't even curl upwards to reach the g-spot

I've wondered the same thing....I don't feel that they're very useful in helping a woman to orgasm. But they are good at depositing the sperm where it needs to be to make a baby so I guess that's the point of them in evolutionary terms.
I feel disappointed that no guy I've been with has made me c**. Has this happened to other girls?

I assume you can make yourself come?
Reply 44
I'm glad to know I'm not the only one! I feel bad for having to fake a c** moan lo!

How does your guy not know that you fake it? You shouldn't fake it anyway. Let the guy know your needs and also you work on getting to know your body and its needs.
Reply 45
Original post by harrysbar
I've wondered the same thing....I don't feel that they're very useful in helping a woman to orgasm. But they are good at depositing the sperm where it needs to be to make a baby so I guess that's the point of them in evolutionary terms.

But you shoild make the guys more accountable. Making love is not just about a penis moving. How about asking them about foreplay etc?
Reply 46
Original post by harrysbar

Sounds like before having sex more dialogue needs to happen. More than 30% of women don't orgasm in that way anyway ever -so this means that a lot more conversations need to be had with your guys about your needs !
Reply 47
It's not judgmental, I appreciate the honesty, I think he feels that I'm not on the same wave with him, but I'm going to have a chat and tell him and hopefully things don't go south lol

If they go south then you can work through the issues. Sex should be about mutual enjoyment. Keep talking to your guy. You want that orgasm and lovemaking.
Reply 48
Original post by MidgetFever
Not all girls can orgasm.

You could always give them tips tho, everyone's different so sometimes you've gotta point them in the right direction.

Most girls can orgasm. They just need care and consideration and to know their own bodies!
For most guys, it’s a personal issue when they can’t get their partner to c*m. And personally, if I couldn’t get my partner off, I wouldn’t be comfortable with getting off myself. Thus, even if I have very very little interactions with being able to do this, it’s still a personal goal to pleasure my partner before myself.
I feel disappointed that no guy I've been with has made me c**. Has this happened to other girls?
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by Hmmmmmmm?
For most guys, it’s a personal issue when they can’t get their partner to c*m. And personally, if I couldn’t get my partner off, I wouldn’t be comfortable with getting off myself. Thus, even if I have very very little interactions with being able to do this, it’s still a personal goal to pleasure my partner before myself.

I like your attitude.
Thank you.
I am still learning to be accepting that my future partner may feel the same way though, because if they would prefer making me happy over themselves, I’d probably have to learn to relax a bit and go from there. But, until that becomes a possibility, I just stick with the views I currently have.
Original post by anosmianAcrimony
I like your attitude.
I could never make a girl orgasm

Quick Reply

Latest