Ok when did yall loose you vaginity? Watch

student-talk
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Ok so when did you all loose your vaginity, and be truthful, because 17 and 18 are perfectly respectable ages to loose your v card, yall don't have to rush things on the other hand don't be ashamed if u did, just please be truthful! Also if your comfortable how? Also when do you all think is the average age to loose your v card. I live in England btw.
Anonymous #1
Report 1 month ago
I remember losing my v card once. Don't worry, I found it under my couch.
tealeavees
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
3 weeks ago lmfao
day after i turned 16
student-talk
Rep:
?
haha omg
(Original post by Anonymous)
I remember losing my v card once. Don't worry, I found it under my couch.
It's****ingWOODY
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
First proper time was 16. First time I ever put my penis in a vagina was with my GF at the time when we were 14, round an alleyway, we didn't finish so I didn't count it as losing my virginity but like 90% of people I've spoken to about it say it counts because there was penetration.
Fear-of-failure
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I am planning to wait until marriage.
student-talk
Rep:
?
Interesting, what was your experience like, if your happy to say or course, good or bad? How did u loose it was it planned, info for any virgins out there who need advice.
(Original post by tealeavees)
3 weeks ago lmfao
day after i turned 16
CHANELDIAMONDS
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
student-talk
Rep:
?
I respect that decision, and say do whatever the hell you want! It's your body, you gotta do what you wanna you know. Just out of interest why did u decide to wait, for anyone who is thinking about loosing there v card but is not sure whether to or not.
(Original post by Fear-of-failure)
I am planning to wait until marriage.
Goofballx69
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by student-talk)
Ok so when did you all loose your vaginity, and be truthful, because 17 and 18 are perfectly respectable ages to loose your v card, yall don't have to rush things on the other hand don't be ashamed if u did, just please be truthful! Also if your comfortable how? Also when do you all think is the average age to loose your v card. I live in England btw.
username2923348
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I was 17, but have mates who lost in when they were 13 and some who lost it at 20. Honestly, it doesn't matter.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
tealeavees
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Interesting, what was your experience like, if your happy to say or course, good or bad? How did u loose it was it planned, info for any virgins out there who need advice.
It was pretty cool. I'm in a long distance relationship and my boyfriend was visiting from Amsterdam for my birthday. We've been together for over a year now and we have discussed it quite a lot. We bought condoms together just in case something happened, and one night I just asked him if we could and he agreed. It was pretty painful ngl lmao but we took it slowly, he was very careful and kind about it, the pain got better eventually and was really positive for the both of us lolol
student-talk
Rep:
?
Interesting, I feel this is the average age, if you are happy to say was it a good or a bad experience, would you recommend loosing it at 17 or wait later or loose it earlier.

(Original post by CHANELDIAMONDS)
student-talk
Rep:
?
(Original post by TheRealSquiddy)
I was 17, but have mates who lost in when they were 13 and some who lost it at 20. Honestly, it doesn't matter.
Yes, really feel it is a personal decision love this!
CHANELDIAMONDS
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Interesting, I feel this is the average age, if you are happy to say was it a good or a bad experience, would you recommend loosing it at 17 or wait later or loose it earlier.
later . because i opened ma legs for a weird guy
student-talk
Rep:
?
That is the youngest on here so far, if you are happy to say was it a good decision or a bad decision, would you recommend others to loose it age 14. By the way I totally respect your decision, feel it is a personal choice really but just for anyone who is interested in thinking about loosing it.
(Original post by Rocky Handsome)
student-talk
Rep:
?
Aww that's so sweet i'm really happy for you, sounds like a very positive experience, and a really good way to loose it.
(Original post by tealeavees)
It was pretty cool. I'm in a long distance relationship and my boyfriend was visiting from Amsterdam for my birthday. We've been together for over a year now and we have discussed it quite a lot. We bought condoms together just in case something happened, and one night I just asked him if we could and he agreed. It was pretty painful ngl lmao but we took it slowly, he was very careful and kind about it, the pain got better eventually and was really positive for the both of us lolol
username2923348
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by CHANELDIAMONDS)
later . because i opened ma legs for a weird guy
Could've been a TSR user, don't get much more weird than that
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Goofballx69
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
You never know when your gonna lose it...until you hear the "pop"
That is the youngest on here so far, if you are happy to say was it a good decision or a bad decision, would you recommend others to loose it age 14. By the way I totally respect your decision, feel it is a personal choice really but just for anyone who is interested in thinking about loosing it.
IHateVinni
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Lol still a virgin and get ripped for it😂Turn 19 in August

Doesn’t bother me as much as it bothers other people lmao
Last edited by IHateVinni; 1 month ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice now or on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (129)
19.55%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (63)
9.55%
No I am happy with my course choice (374)
56.67%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (94)
14.24%

Watched Threads