The Student Room Group

Ok when did yall loose you vaginity?

Scroll to see replies

virginity
/vəˈdʒɪnɪti/
noun
the state of never having had sexual intercourse.
Original post by Naeem234
What’s virginity ?
it means you have never had sex but when you have lost your virginity or v card you have had sex
Original post by student-talk
virginity
/vəˈdʒɪnɪti/
noun
the state of never having had sexual intercourse.
This morning.....
I'm 14!
-HB
At the relatively old age of 21.

Made up for it by going a bit crazy for a few years, though...
I have read this it is a load on nonsense. This is the 21st century and we have boy's feeling this way, god help us! Why would you even want to get girls who only liked a fake version of you anyway, sound a bit miserable tbh.
Original post by BigLPutItOn
When i believed in the lies that you are saying right now, i would constantly be rejected. I unplugged and now portray masculinity, guess what? i now get girls. Any guy who’s reading this, don’t listen to what she saying. Lift weights, eat right and then once you have a good physique wear clothes that show it. and don’t care what you’re face is like, girls don’t care trust me. Girls would rather an ugly guy with a strong frame of mind compared to a good looking guy with a weak one. read the book of pook for more in depth stuff of this. and to the girl i’m replying to, you should read it too. it’s not aimed at girls obviously but it will help you see how you’re wrong :smile:
When I was 19
Original post by student-talk
I have read this it is a load on nonsense. This is the 21st century and we have boy's feeling this way, god help us! Why would you even want to get girls who only liked a fake version of you anyway, sound a bit miserable tbh.

you’ve read the book of pook? i doubt it.

regardless, girls can be fake by wearing makeup but we can’t be fake?😂

double standards from a girl? that’s a new one.
please can you check that your spelling is correct before you post things online. even use a dictionary if you must.
Lol I just copied and pasted the google definition and sent it to him lol.
Original post by tictac2397
it means you have never had sex but when you have lost your virginity or v card you have had sex
32 virgin here

Made attempts in the couple years leading up to then but either the gentleman couldn't perform or I realised I didn't feel comfortable last minute. The former knocked my confidence for a while and probably contributed to the latter. In hindsight I'm glad those earlier attempts failed because my first time was something truly memorable to say the least.
Lost mine when i was 13 and a half. :colondollar:
Tomorrow, according to the 'optimistic' UN prediction
vAginity
15. Worst experience ever. Don't even know if I could consider it sex lol
I was 20. I feel like it's a little older than average, but not old enough for it to be unusual

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending