The Student Room Group

Strangest ideal trait you look for in a partner?

Bit of a folderol for most but I want a partner who isn't scared of bugs like daddy long legs. I threw at least 10 bottles of shampoo/other products at one earlier. I also ran away from a big fly earlier.

What is the strangest trait you look for in a partner?

Scroll to see replies

the gift of really awesome eyesight, so they can find the missing ball on my nose ring when it falls off after play fighting
Facial scar across their left eyebrow.
Original post by Notoriety
Facial scar across their left eyebrow.

That sounds weird but I agree it could be quite fetching.
Reply 4
Number of TSR gems they have.
Russian so he can take me back to the motherland
I want someone who reads lots of books. It's sad that that seems to be weird nowadays.
A large bank account figure. :mmm:
Original post by MidgetFever
A large bank account figure. :mmm:

Not strange. Describes majority of women.
Anyone who can tell the difference between blue and purple (I'm colourblind).

I mean, we need a backup plan.
For when we all fail our degrees because our intelligence is inferior to that of men.
Original post by UWS
Number of TSR gems they have.

The question is strangest, not must-have
Original post by anosmianAcrimony
I want someone who reads lots of books. It's sad that that seems to be weird nowadays.

Yesssss. Defo.
Original post by Andrew97
An awkward smile, like me.

*smiles awkwardly* :perv:
Original post by Lily-Jane
Anyone who can tell the difference between blue and purple (I'm colourblind).

Interesting. That's weird, as in, practically no one seeks that trait in a partner, but simultaneously not weird because practically everyone will be able to do that for you.
I find it really attractive when they have a talent, like a proper hobby that they're passionate about and it required some dedication to hone their skills. I find people without any proper hobbies to lack substance and it makes them uninteresting as a person.
Original post by anosmianAcrimony
Interesting. That's weird, as in, practically no one seeks that trait in a partner, but simultaneously not weird because practically everyone will be able to do that for you.

Obviously there's other traits I'd like, but I would prefer someone with good vision as a starting point so that they can help me with telling whether bananas are ripe or not and things like that.
Introversion
Original post by It's****ingWOODY
I find it really attractive when they have a talent, like a proper hobby that they're passionate about and it required some dedication to hone their skills. I find people without any proper hobbies to lack substance and it makes them uninteresting as a person.

harsh

No its just describes her.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending