Reply 2
So?
Reply 3
I’n 80. Don’t worry about it buddy
Reply 4
Reply 5
what my friend sent me when i told her ^
Reply 6
Is this some kind of weird brag or are you asking for advice?
You are not alone.

Well, I mean you are, but you've got me for company in the 23-year-old virgin club is what I'm saying.
(edited 4 years ago)
Good for you.
oK
Might as well go for 24 year old virgin
Just wait 7 more years if the guys at /r9k/ is speaking the truth, when you turn 30 you get wizard powers. The longer you remain a virgin the stronger your magic.
that’ll probably be me
And? It's no big deal. I am 21 and have no plans to pursue sex, I find it quite uncomfortable and revolting in fact. For me a relationship would be a lot more love and romantic based, not sex.
There's nothing wrong with that.

Lose it with someone you really like.
There's a lot of societal pressure to have had sex by a certain age, but there's no need to give into it or become desperate just because of the ways that some people might judge you. Frankly, it's very immature of people to devalue others based on whether or not they are a virgin at a certain age.

Don't worry about what other people (or yourself) think; your value is not determined by whether or not you are a virgin. Be sure to take your time in a relationship if you decide to get into one, and try not to rush things if you don't want to just because of societal pressures.
weird flex, but ok
Soo I don't care.
Original post by JoshDarnIt
Soo I don't care.

CARED ENOUGH to CLINCK ON MY PAGE SCROLL DOWN AND TYPE A SENTENCE HUH
Original post by Anonymous
CARED ENOUGH to CLINCK ON MY PAGE SCROLL DOWN AND TYPE A SENTENCE HUH

Clincking on pages is a hobby of mine

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending