The Student Room Group

Relationship help

Guys I need some advice here on what to do. I’m on holiday and I saw this really pretty girl who looks about 17. Issue is that she is constantly with her parents so there is no ideal chance to talk to her. However today she was on her own for about an hour, but I still didn’t get the chance to talk to her. I’m also with my family, so getting some space from them would be difficult, and then the moment I was free she was on the phone with someone and so I didn’t want to interrupt. I only have a few days left here and I really don’t know what to do, we sometimes make eye contact with each other and smiles at me, but I would rather talk to her when she is alone. Any advice?
Hello! You might try slipping her a note! That way even if it isn't an ideal time to speak with her, you can at least establish some form of communication. Maybe write a cute compliment & your number with a polite request that she text you! Best of luck :smile:
Reply 2
I’ve seen this same thread at least 3 times.
Reply 3
Original post by Bio 7
I’ve seen this same thread at least 3 times.

Please stay on topic, I need some advice cause I’m leaving soon
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
Please stay on topic, I need some advice cause I’m leaving soon

Considering nothing can really happen I don't see what advice you expect. You'll both go home and never think of each other, she's probably just enjoying her holiday for now.
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous
Hello! You might try slipping her a note! That way even if it isn't an ideal time to speak with her, you can at least establish some form of communication. Maybe write a cute compliment & your number with a polite request that she text you! Best of luck :smile:

Thanks for the advice, that might have worked nicely I I would have thought about it yesterday, my only hope is that she is still her today and she is on her own for a bit.

I also forgot to mention that she left after speaking on the phone, so there was no opportunity to talk to her then, before anyone picks up on that :smile:
Reply 6
Well I have a bad feeling that she has left now, I haven’t seen her yet and she is usually on the site in the morning. Whilst this might seem really desperate, I really want the chance to get to talk to her. The issue is that I have no clue what her name is now, do you think it would be possible to ask the hotel for her name? Do you think they can give that information and is there a way to ask for it without sounding creepy. The receptionist is Spanish so it might be more difficult to communicate as well. Please help guys, I can’t believe I missed out on such a great opportunity, especially considering she was sat on her own. I should of just spoke to her and I am really starting to regret it now

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending