The Student Room Group

What would be your most romantic first date?

Scroll to see replies

For a meaningful / memorable first date I'd rather go to a museum, aquarium, etc then grab a pint and a burger after than do anything "romantic".
If it's during a levels then : study at a library then drink at starbucks then offer to walk her home, ideally ensuring the route goes through a park
on a normal day : dixy's
Go to the beach in the night and walk by it,then go eat something and walk home

Spoiler

Pub, get drunk, snog and cheeky fondle then be on me way home.
Idk try me
Original post by UrWelcome
If it's during a levels then : study at a library then drink at starbucks then offer to walk her home, ideally ensuring the route goes through a park
on a normal day : dixy's

are you from london :lol:
how did you know xD
Original post by eutrophication1
are you from london :lol:
Original post by UrWelcome
how did you know xD

Dixy’s 😂
yh gangang
Original post by eutrophication1
Dixy’s 😂
Go to park
Do a watersport or go dancing somewhere. Depends on the person.
Haven't got expensive tastes. Even a broken down old sofa would be romantic if the guy sitting next to me is right.

However after many many dates, I would love to whisk him off to this place for his birthday...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kX70iAUs_Sc

Went there last year with son, but with son it's not the same. Minus the elephant back ride though. It's cruel to the elephant
Original post by Anonymous
First date, well probably realistically just grab a take out drink and go for a walk in a very nice park and just chat and have a laugh, as money wise it isn't great to splash on a first date in my opinion. Would hope I was feeling in a good mood though that day to ensure I was feeling rather chatty. Might bring a dog along to liven the mood in times without talking, hmm.

But none realistically, I'd go hiking in a low light pollution zone like the scottish highlands and spend the night out there, during the night stay outside in a warm blanket, look at the night sky and see the milky way, and just chat. Would have to be in summer or otherwise the sky would not be clear and probably will die of rain. This isn't realistically something of a first date more like a dream date that I will definitely want to do with someone I love. Looking at and surrounded by the most beauty nature has to give, the person included.
My fav 5 star restaurant... and then making out on our way home lmao
Reply 15
£3 Tesco meal deal.
Your obsession with TSR scares me 🤣

My idea of a perfect 1st date. Doesn't need to be expensive or anything.

Go for something to eat / watch a movie / walk on the beach.
I'm really not fussed as long as it's not something boring - I like adventure 😂✌️
Go to a military history museum would be the ideal, that or somewhere like a guinea pig sanctuary

Providing i didnt have to eat in front of her though, that is not something am comfortable with. Other than that am easy
Nah :lol:
it's just a phobia i have :redface: am like it with everyone except my mum, i get worried people think am too fat to deserve to eat and am judging me so i just dont eat in front of people :redface:
The show first dates would be a nightmare for me :hide:
after dining at a restaurant, we watch a film under the stars, then go on a sunset stroll together on a beach holding hands also writing our names in a heart on the sand near the shore :giggle:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending