The Student Room Group

International Scholarships for Law

So I was wondering whether anyone knows of scholarships for Pakistani citizens and/or Austrian residents wanting to study law in the UK (Undergraduate Level) starting 2020

Any and all help would be tremendously appreciated.
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by maltamishfa1
So I was wondering whether anyone knows of scholarships for Pakistani citizens and/or Austrian residents wanting to study law in the UK (Undergraduate Level) starting 2020

Any and all help would be tremendously appreciated.

Scholarships are very rare , assuming you want a full one with fees and maintenance i.e free education.
Also even fewer for Law.
Also even fewer for international students.

Find a course and check the scholarship page on the website is my only advice, boring research, but I dont believe its all in one place.
Just do 3 searches a night and you will soon get through them.
Reply 2
Original post by 999tigger
Scholarships are very rare , assuming you want a full one with fees and maintenance i.e free education.
Also even fewer for Law.
Also even fewer for international students.

Find a course and check the scholarship page on the website is my only advice, boring research, but I dont believe its all in one place.
Just do 3 searches a night and you will soon get through them.

Yeah, I thought so. Unis do have their own scholarships eg REACH but I was hoping there was something similar to the Commonwealth scholarship for Undergrads as well and not just postgrads. Oh well, guess I will keep looking and hopefully find some. If not then student loans and debt here I come. Thanks for the help tho

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending