The Student Room Group

UCAS application

Hi everyone - not sure if this has already been discussed but I'm just filling out my UCAS application for GEM (Warwick, Kings, Barts, Newcastle - all unis that only look at degree) on the UCAS form are people still putting their GCSEs/A-levels on there even though they're not a requirement?
Also, for the degree are people putting individual modules or just the degree itself?
Thanks in advance
Original post by philippamarie
Hi everyone - not sure if this has already been discussed but I'm just filling out my UCAS application for GEM (Warwick, Kings, Barts, Newcastle - all unis that only look at degree) on the UCAS form are people still putting their GCSEs/A-levels on there even though they're not a requirement?
Also, for the degree are people putting individual modules or just the degree itself?
Thanks in advance

Your UCAS declaration requires you to list ALL qualifications. That includes GCSEs and A levels as well as your degree.

UCAS leaves the modules as optional for degrees IIRR but if you don't list them (and possibly even if you do) then you'll normally be asked to provide a transcript.
(And you need to list your GCSEs - ie. ALL your qualifications)
Reply 3
Original post by PQ
Your UCAS declaration requires you to list ALL qualifications. That includes GCSEs and A levels as well as your degree.

UCAS leaves the modules as optional for degrees IIRR but if you don't list them (and possibly even if you do) then you'll normally be asked to provide a transcript.

Thank you :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending