The Student Room Group

Forgot to add my second nationality on ucas

Hi, will this cause a problem?
Have you got a passport for this nationality? If so, you might want to let the universities know. It shouldn't be a big deal.
Reply 2
Original post by PearlOrbit
Have you got a passport for this nationality? If so, you might want to let the universities know. It shouldn't be a big deal.

Yeah, I do
It shouldnt be too much of a problem, as long as ur primary nationality is correct
Reply 4
Original post by Switch01
It shouldnt be too much of a problem, as long as ur primary nationality is correct

Yeah, that one is correct. So, shall I stop worrying then?
Original post by hogwarts99
Yeah, I do

Ah, okay. I'd ask your teachers maybe, but if it helps I've got 3 nationalities (ikr, it's weird) and I only put 2 on UCAS, so we're in a similar situation. I've been told not to worry, but maybe when I'm coming round to choosing my firm and insurance, I'll let those two unis know. But if it would make you feel better, you can always just send a quick email so they know that you've got dual citizenship.
Then again, if you have an EU citizenship you should probably let them know, because that might have an impact as to your status after Brexit. But it's not something to really worry about, I should think! :smile:
Which nationalities are we talking about? Your second nationality might affect your fee status (in a good way!).
Reply 7
Original post by PearlOrbit
Ah, okay. I'd ask your teachers maybe, but if it helps I've got 3 nationalities (ikr, it's weird) and I only put 2 on UCAS, so we're in a similar situation. I've been told not to worry, but maybe when I'm coming round to choosing my firm and insurance, I'll let those two unis know. But if it would make you feel better, you can always just send a quick email so they know that you've got dual citizenship.
Then again, if you have an EU citizenship you should probably let them know, because that might have an impact as to your status after Brexit. But it's not something to really worry about, I should think! :smile:

Alright, thank you! My main nationality is a country in EU and I mentioned it
Reply 8
Original post by PQ
Which nationalities are we talking about? Your second nationality might affect your fee status (in a good way!).

Italian (main one as I was born there) and indian (second nationality from my parents)
Original post by hogwarts99
Alright, thank you! My main nationality is a country in EU and I mentioned it

Love it where you make it a sneaky game to get basic information. If you arent claiming to be a UK national, but are claiming to be from the EU, then it wont matter what the other nationality is.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending