The Student Room Group

Are hot girls attractive?

i was on a thread the other day. and alot of men said they dont like hot women because they have "**** personalities" and are just side chicks. do u reccon they would like people like megan fox? i've always heard people calling her hot. but she seemingly doesnt have a bad personality.
It really is like naming a thread is water water?!!! Sigh
Why have you used anon for such as asinine question?
Reply 3
i sound like a troll but im fully serious.
Original post by Anonymous
i sound like a troll but im fully serious

If you aren't a troll why are you using anon?
The title is stupid but really what you're asking is; would you date a hot girl with a bad personality? Is that right?

I'm a girl but I wouldn't date a hot guy with a crap personality. I imagine lots of men would feel the same.
no i like munters
Reply 7
what is anon? anonymous? its because im a girl, so it makes me seem even more stupid i guess. i dunno im just a bit insecure, do u reccon men would like girls who are hot, and have good personality, or cute girls.
Original post by Anonymous
what is anon? anonymous? its because im a girl, so it makes me seem even more stupid i guess. i dunno im just a bit insecure, do u reccon men would like girls who are hot, and have good personality, or cute girls.

Yes.
some hot girls have really good personalities. but ye most that know they are good looking tend to be meh

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending