The Student Room Group

Am I ugly :/

Someone said I was and I’d never been called it before, but I wanted to show you guys a photo to accept it and move on because I always thought I had nice hair, but obvs not :frown: x

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Attachment not found
Attachment not found
sure why not
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
sure why not

:/
youre gorgg
You are average
Can’t see the picture?
Reply 7
Can’t see the picture?

Attachment not found
Attachment not found

You look good. Don't listen to idiots.
Making a weird goofy face doesn't help you know
:/

I couldn't see the picture I was just joking. Now that I can, I agree with the above poster.
Who said you're ugly though? Someone on line, or face to face? And male or female?
You're fineeee!
Attachment not found

**** you are surprisingly good looking! Not just the hair (nice and sleek though it is) but your face is pretty too
You’re pretty. I have a friend who was called ugly by a guy because she rejected him. It’s an easy thing for someone to say if they want to hurt the other person and is very juvenile. Just forget about it.
Attachment not found

No, you are not ugly. You are at least a 7.

I am so harsh that I once throw a can of soda out of the car window at a fat woman trying to run, so believe me when I say that you're NOT ugly.
Thanks I think that someone was slightly annoyed i had rejected them because what happened was someone had said me fit? Are you blind or something?
In my opinion, you are certainly not ugly.
A better photo I feel would enhance your looks even more.
Original post by buttermesilly
No, you are not ugly. You are at least a 7.

I am so harsh that I once throw a can of soda out of the car window at a fat woman trying to run, so believe me when I say that you're NOT ugly.

Well aren’t you a bit of a prick?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending